Mount Thamserku Expedition
Very difficuly, challenging and technical for climbing but mountaineers would like to explore this challenging mountain.
Thamserku is a mountain in the Himalaya of eastern Nepal. The mountain is connected by a ridge leading eastward to Kangtega. Thamserku is a prominent mountain to the east of Namche Bazaar and lies just north of Kusum Kangguru.
Mt. Thamserku is a beautiful mountain lying just east of Namche Bazaar in eastern Nepal. Connected by a ridge to Mt. Kangtenga to the east, the two peaks, rising above 6000 meters, are known as the Snow Saddle, rising between the Hinku and Khumbu valleys to a saddle-shaped summit. The journey begins with a hike from Lukla to Namche Bazaar through the commanding landscape of the stunning Khumbu region. Mount Thamserku is remembered a very difficult, challenging and technical for climbing but most mountaineering adventure seeker like to explore it though it's challenging.
Mt. Thamserku offers a very nice view of Khumbu Himal, Mount Everest (8848m), Mount Makalu (8463m), Cho Oyu (6856m), Mount Amadalam (6856m), Mount Kusum Kanguru (6367m), also many more tiny mountains and beautiful view of khumbu region.
Mount Thamserku Expedition Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Preparation for Expedition, Hotel
- Day 03: Expedition Briefing in Ministry of Tourism, Hotel
- Day 04: Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding (2640m), Lodge
- Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446m), Lodge
- Day 06: Rest and Acclimatization Day in Namche, Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Phugu Thanga - Thamserku B.C., Camping
- Day 08-25: Climbing Period for Thamserku (6608m), Camping
- Day 26: Trek to Namche Bazaar, Lodge
- Day 27: Trek to Lukla, Lodge
- Day 28: Fly back to Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
- Day 29: Free day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 30: Thamserku Expedition trip ends / Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Mount Thamserku Expedition Cost Includes
- Transportation Arrival & Departure; on domestic and international flights.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- All Domestic flights charges.
- All Transportation service from starting and ending points of mount Thamserku Expedition.
- Climbing Sherpa guide for Thamserku Expedition.
- Mount Thamserku Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Permits for the mount Thamserku Expedition.
- High altitude meal (Full board) while Trekking to Thamserku base camp and while Climbing.
- All the expenses & insurance of Liaison officer (Govt. of Nepal).
- Cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency.(USE PAY)
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask.(USE PAY)
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Mount Thamserku Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar & Beverage Bills
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Climbing Bonus for Thamserku base camp staffs, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and customizetripom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Thamserku expedition.
- Garbage Deposit USD 2,000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Kathmandu.
Mount Thamserku Expedition Fixed Departure Spring/Autumn 2022/2023
Mount Thamserku Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Mount Thamserku Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|April, 19, 2021 - May, 18, 2021||Available||7,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 03, 2021 - November, 01, 2021||Available||7,490.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
All Inclusive Price
US$ 7,490.00 Per/person
Please inquiry for group discount. Group Discount [+]
No of people
Price per person
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Key Facts Mount Thamserku Expedition
- Maximum Altitude
- Trek Difficulty
assez difficile (fairly difficult). Fairly hard, snow and ice at an angle of 45-65 degrees, rock climbing up to UIAA grade III, but not sustained, belayed climbing in addition to a large amount of exposed but easier terrain. Significant objective hazard. Steep climbing or long snow/ice slopes above 50º; for experienced alpine climbers only.AD+
Flight & Private Vehicale
Thamserku Expedition Route Map
Mount Thamserku Expedition Route Map: Approx.
Similar 6,000M Expedition