Saribung Expedition is newly explored trekking routes in 2006. It is challenging and very popular trekking trail with beaten track and difficult pass. Saribung Peak expedition climbing is Ideal Mountain for those who wish to get off the beaten track of Lo-Manthang which is recently introduced. Till date, only a few of climbers have reached to the summit of this Peak. This peak is a technical climbing though considered to be a challenging expedition due to altitude variation and remoteness of the area. Stretched dry rugged terrain and glacier travel mode for the most part with at the most a couple of sections of fixed line requiring the use of a jumar and other climbing gears.
Saribung Trek can be done in anti-clockwise for which the trek start from Phu and then ascend to Saribung pass and enter in the Mustang 'Hidden Valley' and return to Jomsom or clockwise for which the trek start from Jomsom and follow Upper Mustang trail and descend to Nar-Phu valley and end at Besisahar. For mountaineering, it is easy to do Expedition but there are many passes with ice and creases in between the Damodar Kunda region and Nar-Phu valley.
The trekkers and climbers really enjoy its fantastic and picturesque views of Himalaya and beyond. During the trekking, trekkers meet different villages, monasteries, culture and religion of Tibetan style every day. The main important thing is spectacular mountain scenery, which will see from the top of Mt. Saribung.
Saribung Climbing Expedition Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu and Check in Hotel.
- Day 02: Free day in Kathmandu and prepare the Expedition and Climbing Permit.
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by Private Transportation and check in Hotel.
- Day 04: Pokhara to Jomsom by domestic flight and Trek to Kagbeni. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 05: Trek to Chele (Enter into Upper Mustang). Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 06: Trek to Geling via the Chungsee Cave. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 07: Trek to Dakmar. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 08: Trek to Tsarang via Ghar Gompa. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 09: Trek to Lo- Manthang. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 10: Free day in Lo- Manthang and day tour to Chhosar by Mustang Horse.
- Day 11: Trek to Yara by Dhe and Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 12: Free day in Yara and Visit Luri Gompa. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 13: Trek to Ghuma Thanti.
- Day 14: Trek to Namata Khola.
- Day 15: Trek to Damodar Kunda.
- Day 16: Rest day in Damodar Kunda.
- Day 17: Hike to Saribung B. C. (Japanese Camp).
- Day 18: Hike to High Camp Saribung.
- Day 19: Summit Saribung Peak / Trek to South B.C. Overnight at Camp.
- Day 20: Trek to River side Camp.
- Day 21: Trek to Nga Guru. Camp.
- Day 22: Phu. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 23: Trek to Mettha. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 24: Trek to Koto. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 25: Trek to Dharapani. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 26: Trek to Chamje. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 27: Drive to Beshishar by Local Jeep and drive to Kathmandu by Private Transportation. Check in Hotel.
- Day 28: Free day in Kathmandu.
- Day 29: Final departure from Kathmandu.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Mount Saribung Expedition Cost Includes
- Transportation Arrival & Departure on domestic and international flights.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- All Domestic flights charges.
- All Transportation service from starting and ending points of mount Saribung Expedition trips.
- Climbing Sherpa guide for Saribung Expedition.
- Mount Saribung Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Saribung climbing permit and all government taxes for mount Saribung Expedition.
- Permits for the mount Saribung Expedition.
- High altitude meal (Full board) while Trekking to Saribung base camp.
- All the expenses & insurance of Liaison officer (Govt. of Nepal).
- Cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency.(USE PAY)
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on Mount Saribung Expeditions.(USE PAY)
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Mount Saribung Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar & Beverage Bills
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Climbing Bonus for Saribung base camp staffs, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and customizetripom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Saribung expedition.
- Garbage Deposit USD 5,00.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Kathmandu.
Saribung Expedition Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2020/2021
Mount Saribung Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Mount Saribung Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|April, 10, 2019 - May, 09, 2019||Available||8,000.00||Inquiry|
|November, 01, 2019 - November, 29, 2019||Available||8,000.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Saribung Expedition Route Map: Approx.
Similar 6,000M Expedition