Rolwaling means the furrow left by the plough it is a quiet mountain region with steep-walled valleys as its name suggests. It is a rugged yet beautiful area rarely visited, unlike the neighbouring Himalaya of Khumbu. It offers lots of mountaineering challenges to the adventurer.
The Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek involves crossing the high pass of Tashi Lapcha (5,755m) and trekkers must be equipped with top class gear as well as have some mountaineering experience. The trail starts from Gonggar Khola, which is 7-9hrs drive from Kathmandu. The trekking normally begins along the Tama Kosi river before a steep ascent to Simigaon. The trail climbs in the shadows of Gauri Shankar (7,145m) to Beding, Na and the Tsho Rolpa Lake. The Tashi Lapcha pass is a very demanding climbing route, with some avalanche risks at certain times. Then the trail drops to Thame, Namche Bazaar and on to Lukla for the flight back to Kathmandu.
Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, O/N Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Shigati (950m), Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 04: Trek to Jagat (1050m), Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 05: Trek to Simigaun (2000m), Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 06: Trek to Kharka (2,900m), Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 07: Trek to Beding (3,692m), Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 08: Rest Day for Acclimatization, Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 09: Trek to Na (4,180m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 10: Trek to Kabug (4561m) via Tso Rolpa Lake, Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 11: Trek to Tso Rolpa phedi (5882m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 12: Trek to Ngole (5110m) via Tashi Lapcha pass (5755m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 13: Trek to Thame (3,820m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 14: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 15: Trek to Lukla (2,840m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 16: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel.
- Day 17: Tashi Lapcha Pass Ends/ Final Departure.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodiation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in B/B Basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Lukla-Kathmandu flight ticket with Airport TAX.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Rolwalling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2018/2019
Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 02, 2018 - March, 19, 2018||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|March, 25, 2018 - April, 12, 2018||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|April, 20, 2018 - May, 07, 2018||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|September, 05, 2018 - September, 22, 2018||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|September, 25, 2018 - October, 12, 2018||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 20, 2018 - November, 07, 2018||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|November, 15, 2018 - December, 02, 2018||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Off the Bitten Trek