Ramdung Go Peak Climbing
Rarely Climbed Peak Just recently Opened to trekkers. Challenging Climb, Requiring two high camps.
This is usually climbed from the north and combined with a crossing of the Tashi Labtsa. The approach from the Rolwaling is long, involves crossing a steep pass to even get to base camp and is crevassed but otherwise on the peak it isn't steep.
Ramdung Peak (5930m) is situated south of the Tashi Labtsa Pass, which borders Khumbu and the immense Rolwaling valley. Crossing the pass into the remote valley of Rolwaling takes you to the rarely climbed peak of Ramdung. Your climb of this 'hidden peak' of the Himalayan wilderness begins with a trek into the Rolwaling valley, just recently opened to trekkers. You first make an ascent up lower Ramdung, which, despite its lack of height compared to Parchamo, offers a challenging climb, requiring two high camps on the northeast face route.
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Prepare Permit and briefing
- Day 03: Drive to Charikot - Ratmate by land transfer
- Day 04: Ratmate - Bhorle or Bagar
- Day 05: Bagar - Jagat
- Day 06: Jagat - Simi goun
- Day 07: Simi goun - Yak khark
- Day 08: Yak khark - Beding 3693m.
- Day 09: Beding - Na Gaun
- Day 10: Na Gaun - Na visit the glacier and lake
- Day 11: Na Gaun - High camp of Ramdung peak
- Day 12: H.C.- Ramdung Go climbing & Back to Na Gaun
- Day 13: Na Gaun - Dangkhang
- Day 14: Dangkhang - Ghanger
- Day 15: Ghanger - Jyaku
- Day 16: Jyaku - Rato Mate
- Day 17: Ratomate - Dolkha/ Charikot
- Day 18: Drive to Kathmandu by land transfer, hotel
- Day 19: Ramdung Go Pek Climbing Expedition ends /Final departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu in B/B basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Ramdung go Base Camp.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Ramdung go Peak Climbing permits and TIMS Card fees.
- All necessary camping equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for climbing expedition's crew's.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking/Climbing Guide.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Ramdung go Peak Climbing group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
- Agency service charge.
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2022/2023
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 05, 2021 - March, 23, 2021||Available||3,990.00||Inquiry|
|March, 22, 2021 - April, 09, 2021||Available||3,990.00||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2021 - October, 28, 2021||Available||3,990.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2021 - November, 09, 2021||Available||3,990.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
All Inclusive Price
US$ 3,990.00 Per/person
Please inquiry for group discount. Group Discount [+]
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Key Facts Ramdung Go Peak Climbing
- Maximum Altitude
- Trek Difficulty
Peu Difficile/a little difficult. Routes may be longer at altitude, with snow and ice slopes up to 45 degrees. Glaciers are more complex, scrambling is harder, climbing may require some belaying, descent may involve rappelling. More objective hazards; Some technical climbing and complicated glaciers.PD/AD
Flight & Private Vehicale
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Route Map
Ramdung Go Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx..
Similar Peak Climbing
Similar Langtang Region Climbing