Mount Putha Hiunchuli 7246m. First ascent was in 1954 by British team and last ascent was 23 May 2007 by Swish team. The route fallows from Kathmandu - Nepalgunja - Dolpa (Jufhal) by flight and trek to Dunai, Tarakot, Musikhola, Kagkot, Yak khark and Base camp of Putha Hiunchuli base camp.
From the base camp to Camp-1, lying on the moraine, put up cairns for path as it is little difficult to find it. Normally put up C1 at the beginning of the glacier. From Camp-1 to Camp -, it is possible to use ski, as there are not as many crevasses. This route is quite clear, so you can set up camp on rock band.
Mount Putha Hiunchuli Expedition Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, Transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Prepare for Expedition, Hotel
- Day 03: Fly to Nepalgunja, Hotel
- Day 04: Fly to Dolpa (Juphal) and trek to Dunai, Lodge
- Day 05: Trek to Tarakot, Camping
- Day 06: Trek to Musikhola, Camping
- Day 07: Trek to Kagkot, Camping
- Day 08: Trek to Yak Kharka, Camping
- Day 09: Trek to Phedi, Camping
- Day 10: Trek to Putha Hiumchuli Base camp, Camping
- Day 11: Base camp setup, Camping
- Day 12-29 Climbing period of Mount Putha Hiunchuli, Camping
- Day 30: Trek to Yak kharka, Camping
- Day 31: Trek to Ser goan (village), Camping
- Day 32: Trek to Chharka Village, Camping
- Day 33: Trek to Kharayo Chaur, Camping
- Day 34: Trek to Saldang Phedi, Camping
- Day 35: Trek to Small Saldang village, Camping
- Day 36: Trek to Phalek village, Camping
- Day 37: Trek to Jomsom, Lodge
- Day 38: Fly to Pokhara to Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 39: Free rest day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 40: Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Mount Putha Hiunchuli Expedition Cost Includes
- Transportation Arrival & Departure; on domestic and international flights.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- All Domestic flights charges.
- All Transportation service from starting and ending points of Putha Hiunchuli Expedition.
- Climbing Sherpa guide for Putha Hiunchuli Himal Expedition.
- Putha Hiunchuli Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Permits for the mount Putha Hiunchuli Expedition.
- High altitude meal (Full board) while on Trekking to Putha Hiunchuli Himal base camp and while Climbing.
- All the expenses & insurance of Liaison officer (Govt. of Nepal).
- Cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- We provide warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency.(USE PAY)
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on mount Putha Hiunchuli Himal Expeditions.(USE PAY)
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Mount Putha Hiunchuli Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar & Beverage Bills
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Climbing Bonus for Putha Hiunchuli base camp staffs, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and customizetripom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Putha Hiunchuli expedition.
- Garbage Deposit USD 5,00.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Kathmandu.
Mount Putha Hiunchuli Expedition Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2020/2021
Putha-Hiunchuli Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Putha-Hiunchuli Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2019 - May, 24, 2019||Available||10,490.00||Inquiry|
|September, 26, 2019 - November, 06, 2019||Available||10,490.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Putha Hiunchuli Expedition Route Map: Approx.
Similar 7,000M Expedition