- Cultural sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- Pokhara exploration tour
- Spectacular views of Annapurna range
- Beautiful sunrise over the Himalayas
- A wonderful day hiking from Sarangkot to Naudanda
Experience the wonders of nature and mountains around Pokhara. Pokhara is the most beautifully adorned city with lakes and Himalayas. Pokhara Sightseeing Tour takes you to explore the same majestic natural and mountain wonders in and around Pokhara.
While you are on the tour you will find yourself closer to the nature and also enjoy breathtaking views of mountain peaks in the Annapurna range of the Himalayas. They appear so close to you that you feel like you can touch them. A spectacular sunrise over those majestic peaks adds beautiful colors on them. You can experience the natural richness of Pokhara on your cave, waterfalls visit. To make the trip even more awesome and comprehensive you have a wonderful day hiking to Naudanda from Sarangkot.
Although the trip is more focused in offering you wonders in Pokhara, it also has plan to reveal the cultural heritage wonders in Kathmandu valley. You will have a full day exploration of the heritage sites in Kathmandu valley before heading to Pokhara. You will have a beautiful Nepal trip experience in a short period of time.
- Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu (1400m), Transfer to Hotel.
Today is the day of your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal. As soon as you come out of the Kathmandu airport, you will find our representative waiting for you in the waiting area right outside the arrival lounge. You will be warmly greeted and welcomed by the representative and led to the vehicle. Our vehicle will take you to the trip hotel, most of the time in Thamel, that is 20-30 minutes drive, depending upon traffic, from the airport.
After you check into the hotel, you can take relaxing time on your own as there are no activities scheduled for today, except our trip briefing meeting. We will let you know about the briefing timing upon your arrival.
- Day 02: Cultural Heritage Tour of Kathmandu, Overnight in Hotel
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. We come to take your for a wonderful cultural heritage tour of Kathmandu valley. As part of the tour, we are going to visit four of the UNESCO Heritage monuments in Kathmandu valley. The places we visit today are incredible mixture of culture, history, spirituality, art and stories. Overnight in Hote.
Believed to have been created on its own, this Budhhist stupa is the oldest of all the monuments in Kathmandu valley. Standing atop a small hillock, Swoyambunath, known as monkey temple amongst tourists, provides a fascinating view of the valley, surrounding hills and snow-capped mountain at the distance on a clear day.
Patan Durbar Square
One of the three medieval palace squares, Patan Durbar Square holds its medieval art and architectural grandeur. Amazing skill of the artisans is evident in each and every building that stands in the square. The square comprises of medieval palace, temples and museum.
This site is the most sacred Hindu temple area in the country. But, as the temple is strictly a Hindu only area, non-Hindu tourists go there to watch the unique Hindu cremation rituals on the bank of River Bagmati. The death rites of Hindu family there are so engrossing and heart-touching which make you feel the moment. It's not any kind of intrusion in being there and watching somebody being cremated in an open ground. It's a great cultural experience.
This giant Buddhist stupa is considered as the biggest one in the world. This small square with giant shrine has a powerful presence of the spiritual vibrations. It's an important pilgrimage site for the people following Tibetan Buddhism.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara, Overnight in Hotel
We are driving to Pokhara today to enjoy the beauty of lake and mountains. We will drive through several beautiful towns along the highway. About six hours of overland journey will let us experience the countryside, towns, rivers, mountains on the go. Pokhara is a beautiful lake city that lies 200 kilometers west of Kathmandu and we are going to stay by the lakeside in Pokhara. Once we reach Pokhara, we will have free time to laze around Lakeside.
- Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing Tour, Overnight in Hotel
We go for a sightseeing tour of Pokhara today. We go to visit Davis falls, Gupteshwor cave, and Tibetan refugee camp and finally drive to World Peace Stupa. We also visit mountaineering museum. Later in the evening, we go for a boating trip on Lake Fewa where we can visit a temple on an island. We will have some free time to laze around the lakeside.
- Day 05: Drive to Sarangkot & Hike up to Naudanda and Drive back to Pokhara, Overnight in Hotel
Our day starts very early in the morning. We set our wake up alarm at the fixed time and get ready for a drive to Sarangkot hill to witness a spectacular sunrise over the Annapurna range. We reach Sarangkot after about half hour of drive to enjoy a close up, panoramic view of the mountain peaks in the Annapurna range. When the sun rises and pours its rays over the mountains, they look overwhelming.
After the sunrise, we start the hiking adventure. The hiking is of about four hours and we walk on easy dirt road through local villages with occasional views of mountain ranges. We reach Naudanda to finish hiking and to be welcomed by a magnificent view of Mt. Fishtail and other mountains in Annapurna range. We drive back to Pokhara. On the way back, we can visit Hemja monastery.
- Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu, Free Day, Overnight in Hotel
Early in the morning, after breakfast, we get on the bus to drive back to Kathmandu. About seven hours of overland journey takes us back to Kathmandu. Once we are in Kathmandu, we go to hotel and spend the whole day at leisure on our own. Finding relieving massage, good food, souvenir shopping, and wandering around can keep you busy for the day.
A farewell dinner is scheduled for tonight.
- Day 07: Departure Day
The final day of the trip, we drive you to airport for your scheduled flight homebound or other destination. We will pick you up 3 hours prior to your flight schedule.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Pokhara Sightseeing Tours Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodiation in Kathmandu & Pokhara with B/B Basis.
- Transportation from Kathmandu - Pokhara, Pokhara to Kathmandu by Tourist Coach.
- Transportation from Pokhara to Sarangkot, Naudada to Pokhara by Local Vehicle.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the Tour.
- Guided UNIESCO World Heritage Sites Tour around Kathmandu Valley.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder English Speaking Tour Guide.
- All expenses of the Guide that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Touring Gears.
- Tour Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Pokhara Sightseeing Tours Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Pokhara Sightseeing Tours Departures Spring/Autumn 2018/2019
Pokhara Sightseeing Tours Cost Facts
- The above Tour Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Tour can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Ttour Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Touring Activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- For these reasons the same tour can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Pokhara Sightseeing Tours.
Aww, There are no trip dates for this product! May be this product runs round the year, Please contact us for the schedule. Thank you.
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Tours in Nepal - Useful Information
Casual clothing can be worn at any time during your stay in Nepal. However keep in mind that you are travelling in a mainly Hindu country. Please make sure you are appropriately dressed. Clothes that are too tight fitting, short or revealing such as shorts, mini skirts or low cut T-shirts should be avoided, especially in the country side. Whether you need warm woolen or down clothes or light summer clothes depends on your travel itinerary, on the altitude and season you travel. In high altitudes temperature changes can occur very quickly and vary drastically.
The climate of Nepal varies depending on the altitude of the area visited. A visist to Nepal is possible all the year round, but activites such as mountain flights, jungle safaris, rafting and trekking are best done from October to May.
The Nepalese Rupee is subdivided into 100 Paisa. Coins are available in 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 & 100 Paisa. The denominations of notes are 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 & 1000 rupees. For the current exchange rate check our website.
220 volts AC, 50 cycles throughout the country. Australian plugs will fit in Nepalese power points. Please be aware that in many areas there is no electricity or it is not reliable, especially in remote areas and on treks.
Depending on your chosen type of accommodation, your room will vary. Kathmandu offers some beautiful International Hotels with high standard but do bear in mind that there is a big shortage of trained staff in Nepal, and things may not "hop" the way you expect. In general accommodation is clean, comfortable and acceptable for western travellers. All our hotels have private facilities. Of course lodges and other types of accommodations are of lesser standard..
Most hotels can arrange laundry, though rarely dry-cleaning. However, other than in Western-run or superior hotels, you can expect boiling, or other "rough" handling to be the order of the day. OK for T-shirts and cottons, but, not for your fine silks!
You can expect your bags to have a rough time in Nepal! Take sturdy luggage such as the nylon sausage type made of non-tear material. If you use bags with wheels or rucksacks with frames try to find one where they can be removed or are well recessed. This is not only because they may be broken off from your bags, but, they can also do great damage to other people's baggage. Your international baggage allowance is 20 kilos (44 lbs) in Economy Class.
The streams should be considered polluted and whilst bottled water is often available the disposal of plastic bottles is a problem. Have some means to purify water, iodine and/or a fine ceramic filter are the best options.
Responsible TravelA proper VISA to enter and stay in Nepal is a must. There are reported cases when travelers are advised non-requirement of Nepal VISA by their travel agents. Practically every foreign national requires VISA to enter these countries. Do not encourage beggars. Don't trust strangers with money. Trust your hotel, but not people you may bump into on the streets. It is advisable to cover yourself with travel insurance for thefts, loss and medi-claim. Carry proper maps of the places proposed to visit in Nepal, as signboards are often absent. Try to reach a station during daytime if traveling on your own. In any case avoid persistent touts and taxi-drivers at airport/stations/bus stand to help you find your hotel. Always use tourist assistance desk for proper advice. Women traveling alone in certain deserted places should avoid walking at odd hours. While changing money, insist on getting encashment certificate. Do not checkout of the hotel in hurry. While checking out it has been noticed in some hotels, the extras are unreasonably charged which the guest hurriedly pays without cross-checking. Do not leave your cash and valuables in your hotel rooms. Keep your cash divided in different pockets. Take care of proper disposal of your rubbish always whether you are exploring Cities, Himalayas or anywhere else. Always use strong suitcases/baggage, as mishandling is common at airports/stations. Don't tip unreasonably and unnecessarily in a hotel. The NEWS soon spreads in the hotel and by the time you checkout there will be a group of them saluting you to expect something. Most of the monuments give very good discount for students from all over the world. They must carry there valid school identity card.
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Tours Package