Pharchamo Peak lies in the south of Tashi lapcha Pass. Pharchamo Peak is an attractive but straightforward snow peak with a well defined ridge rising from the relative flat, crevassed glacier. From the high camp near the Tashilapcha cross wide, crevassed snow slopes to gain the ridge of Pharchamo, rising from the broken glacier of the pass. The ridge is followed with little difficulties, although in some conditions crevasses might give problems towards the summit.
Pachhermo peak is an eye-catching snow peak lying south of Tashi Lapcha pass in Rolwaling region. The peak was first ascended in 1955. The face of northwest ridge appearances a uniform slope broken by crevasse and series rising from the rocky lower buttresses above the Drolambau glaciers in the west.
Pharchamo Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival & transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Prepare climbing permit & prepare expedition
- Day 03: Drive Charikot & Ratmate by transfer
- Day 04: Ratmate - Bhorle or Bagar
- Day 05: Bagar - Jagat
- Day 06: Jagat - Simi goun
- Day 07: Simi goun - Yak khark
- Day 08: Yak khark - Beding 3693m.
- Day 09: Acclimatization at Beding
- Day 10: Trek to Na
- Day 11: Trek to Tso-Rolpa
- Day 12: Trek to Yalung Ri base camp
- Day 13: Trek to Glacier Kharka
- Day 14: Trek to Drolumbau Glacier
- Day 15: Tashi Lapcha pass - Parchhermo B. C.
- Day 16: Summit Pachherma 6187m. & back to BC
- Day 17: Trek to Thame
- Day 18: Trek to Namche Bazaar
- Day 19: Trek to Lukla
- Day 20: Fly back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 21: Pharchamo Peak Climbing Expedition trip ends /Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Pharchamo Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu in B/B basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Pharchamo Base Camp.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Pharchamo Peak Climbing permits and TIMS Card fees.
- All necessary camping equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for climbing expedition's crew's.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking/Climbing Guide.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Pharchamo Peak Climbing group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
- Agency service charge.
Pharchamo Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Pharchamo Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2020/2021
Pharchamo Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Pharchamo Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 05, 2019 - March, 25, 2019||Available||3,490.00||Inquiry|
|March, 22, 2019 - April, 11, 2019||Available||3,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2019 - October, 30, 2019||Available||3,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2019 - November, 11, 2019||Available||3,490.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Pharchamo Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx..
Similar Langtang Region Climbing