These treks have been designed for people with less time or for those not wishing to travel too far outside the Kathmandu Valley. It's not always easy walking, but generally so. The treks are at low altitude compared to many other treks in Nepal.
All of the treks mentioned provide an insight into Nepali village life as well as offering some wonderful vistas of the Himalaya, including distant views of Everest.
Kathmandu Circuit Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, Overnight in Hotel
- Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal trek to Chisopani, Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 04: Trek to Nagarkot, Overnight in Hotel
- Day 05: Trek to Dhulikhel, Overnight in Hotel
- Day 06: Trek to Panauti via Namoboudha, Overnight in Hotel
- Day 07: Drive to Chitwan National Park and start jungle activities, Overnight in Lodge
- Day 08: Full day Jungle Safari Activities, Overnight in Lodge
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu, Overnight in Hotel
- Day 10: Kathmandu Valley Circuit Trek Ends/Final Departure.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Kathmandu Circuit Trek Cost Include
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodiation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in B/B Basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Kathmandu Circuit Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Kathmandu Circuit Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2020/2021
Kathmandu Circuit Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Kathmandu Circuit Trek.
Aww, There are no trip dates for this product! May be this product runs round the year, Please contact us for the schedule. Thank you.
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Cost & Departures
Your Trip Your Style!
Similar Off the Bitten Trek