Ganesh Himal Trek
Legendary Hidden Valleys of the Himalaya, less touristic yet close to Kathmandu
The Ganesh Himal Trek allows trekkers the opportunity to have surprisingly quiet views of the high valleys north of Ganesh Himal on the Tibetan border. This is one of the legendary Hidden Valleys of the Himalaya, little-visited yet close to Kathmandu. The main summits are Ganesh I (7422m), II (7118m), III (7043m), IV (7140m), V (6970m), VI (6908m) and Ganesh VII (6350m). Lively Tamang culture, coniferous pine forest, alpine meadows, sacred lakes and a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna are the major attractions of this area. As per your time and fitness, you can choose a suitable itinerary.
There are several points Syabrubesi, Betrawati, Charangge Phedi and Machhakhola where you can either start or end your trek. The main villages are Chalis, Shertung, Lapagaon and Tipling. This trek is quite unique because it is pristine and little-frequented by trekkers. Hot springs, white and black lakes, breathtaking views of Langtang, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu will make you feel like you have chosen the right trip.
Ganesh Himal Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu (1334m), Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, O/N Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Betrawati, Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 04: Trek to to Kispang (1600m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 05: Trek to Thulo Chaur (2200m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 06: Trek to Gonga (2900m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 07: Trek to Rupchet (3635m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 08: Trek to Shing La Top (4100m) - Kharka (2500m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 09: Trek to Pangsang-la Bangyang (4100m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 10: Trek to Bangyang Tipling (2000m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 11: Trek to Borang (1700m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 12: Trek to Jharlang (1700m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 13: Trek to Kintang Phedi (800m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 14: Trek to Jamrung Dubar(1800m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 15: Trek to Dhading Bensi(700m), Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 16: Drive Back To Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 17: Ganesh Himal Trek Ends/ Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodiation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in B/B Basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking Guide.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Upper Dolpo Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Ganesh Himal Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2022/2023
Ganesh Himal Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Ganesh Himal Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 02, 2021 - March, 19, 2021||Available||1,595.00||Inquiry|
|March, 25, 2021 - April, 12, 2021||Available||1,595.00||Inquiry|
|April, 20, 2021 - May, 07, 2021||Available||1,595.00||Inquiry|
|September, 05, 2021 - September, 22, 2021||Available||1,595.00||Inquiry|
|September, 25, 2021 - October, 12, 2021||Available||1,595.00||Inquiry|
|October, 20, 2021 - November, 07, 2021||Available||1,595.00||Inquiry|
|November, 15, 2021 - December, 02, 2021||Available||1,595.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
All Inclusive Price
US$ 1,595.00 Per/person
Please inquiry for group discount. Group Discount [+]
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Key Fact Ganesh Himal Trek
Trekking, Cultural Excursions
- Maximum Altitude
- Trek Difficulty
Relatively low altitude and moderate level trek, crossing passes of not more than 4500m and usually 5-6 hrs walking daily.Moderate
Full Board on Trekking
Flight & Private Vehicale
Cost & Departures
Your Trip Your Style!
ITINERARY, COST & DEPARTURES will adjusted according to your GROUP SIZE, NEED & TIME.Inquiry Now Customize Trip
Similar Off the Bitten Trek