- Cultural sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
- Natural exploration and sunrise over the Himalaya from Nagarkot
- Jungle safari activities in Chitwan
- Beautiful Pokhara exploration
- Three days of easy trekking to Australian camp
Experience Nepal Tour is a beautiful cultural touring of Nepal. Although it is a tour, it includes 3 days of easy trekking to make it a complete Nepal experience package. From mountains and trekking to culture and from nature to wildlife of Nepal can be well experienced in this trip.
You can explore the cultural and architectural wonders of Kathmandu; enjoy the Himalayan panorama and sunrise from Nagarkot and also tour around Bhaktapur. Later, you head outside the valley to go to Chitwan where you can experience different wildlife during jungle safari activities. Pokhara and nearby trekking area bring an awesome flavor to the trip.
This trip has an all-inclusive experience of travelling to Nepal. You can experience a bit of everything – culture, history, nature, wildlife, trekking adventure and life style. This is a short but an unparalleled all round exploration of the wonders of Nepal. Exploration of different regions will get you closers to different kinds of cultures and people. You will find amazing differences and diversities in such a small country. Explore Nepal with our Experience Nepal Tour and take a wonderful memory back home.
- Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu (1400m), Transfer to Hotel.
Today is the day of your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal. As soon as you come out of the Kathmandu airport, you will find our representative waiting for you in the waiting area right outside the arrival lounge. You will be warmly greeted and welcomed by the representative and led to the vehicle. Our vehicle will take you to the trip hotel, most of the time in Thamel, that is 20-30 minutes drive, depending upon traffic, from the airport.
After you check into the hotel, you can take relaxing time on your own as there are no activities scheduled for today, except our trip briefing meeting. We will let you know about the briefing timing upon your arrival.
- Day 02: Cultural Heritage Tour of Kathmandu drive to Nagarkot (2,100m), Overnight in Hotel
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. We come to take your for a wonderful cultural heritage tour of Kathmandu valley. As part of the tour, we are going to visit four of the UNESCO Heritage monuments in Kathmandu valley. The places we visit today are incredible mixture of culture, history, spirituality, art and stories. Overnight in Hote.
Believed to have been created on its own, this Budhhist stupa is the oldest of all the monuments in Kathmandu valley. Standing atop a small hillock, Swoyambunath, known as monkey temple amongst tourists, provides a fascinating view of the valley, surrounding hills and snow-capped mountain at the distance on a clear day.
Patan Durbar Square
One of the three medieval palace squares, Patan Durbar Square holds its medieval art and architectural grandeur. Amazing skill of the artisans is evident in each and every building that stands in the square. The square comprises of medieval palace, temples and museum.
This site is the most sacred Hindu temple area in the country. But, as the temple is strictly a Hindu only area, non-Hindu tourists go there to watch the unique Hindu cremation rituals on the bank of River Bagmati. The death rites of Hindu family there are so engrossing and heart-touching which make you feel the moment. It's not any kind of intrusion in being there and watching somebody being cremated in an open ground. It's a great cultural experience.
This giant Buddhist stupa is considered as the biggest one in the world. This small square with giant shrine has a powerful presence of the spiritual vibrations. It's an important pilgrimage site for the people following Tibetan Buddhism.
After the tour, we drive to Nagarkot, 32 kilometers east of Kathmandu, to stay overnight.
- Day 03: Drive to Kathmandu Via Bhaktapur, Overnight in Hotel
We wake up early in the morning to admire a breathtaking view of Himalayan panorama and a beautiful sunrise over those mountains. The early morning wake up is worth for such a view of the mountains and sunrise.
After sunrise, we take our breakfast and check out the hotel to drive down to Bhaktapur, a medieval city with beautiful culture, architecture and history. An in-depth exploration of Bhaktapur city takes us back to some medieval events; can enjoy the local life style going by; can watch local traditional potters working on their wheels and see many other wonderful things. Later, we return back to Kathmandu to stay overnight.
- Day 04: Drive to Chitwan, Overnight in Jungle Lodge
Now, it’s the time to see the wonders far and outside the Kathmandu valley. We are driving to Chitwan to experience wildlife in Chitwan National Park. About five hours of drive along the Trishuli River bank, on most of the stretch, takes us to the beautiful plain of Chitwan. We can experience a bit of local towns’ life and other beautiful scenery along the highway.
Once we reach Chitwan, we will have our activity schedule inside the forest and we eagerly wait for the scheduled activities.
- Day 05: Full Day Jungle Exploration, Overnight in Jungle Lodge
It is full day jungle safari activities day today. We will be going for elephant ride, canoe ride, jungle walk, elephant breeding center, bird watching tour etc. as planned. We can expect to see one horned rhino, deer, bear, wild boar, tiger, leopard, bison etc. during our jungle excursion. On the canoe trip, we can see some crocodiles, sun basking on the river bank. This is an exciting day full of jungle adventure and wonders.
- Day 06: Drive to Pokhara (900m), Check in Hotel
After breakfast at the hotel, we leave for Pokhara. About four hours of drive takes us to beautiful lake city of Pokhara to explore the natural wonders there. We will drive through several beautiful towns along the highway. Once we reach Pokhara, we go for a boating trip on Lake Fewa. After the boating trip, we will have free time to laze around Lakeside.
- Day 07: Drive to Dhampus Phedi & Trek to Australian Camp (1,900m), Overnight in Lodge
For three days from today onwards, we are embarking on a short trekking journey. This adventure takes us to Australian camp to enjoy the magic of Himalayan panorama. We drive for about half an hour to Dhampus Phedi to start the trek. The first part is a steep ascent towards Dhampus. The trail passes narrowly through sloppy grassland to emerge into ridge that eases the difficulty level of the trail. When we reach the top ridge of Dhampus, we are welcomed by beautiful and overwhelming view of the Fishtail and other mountain peaks in the Annapurna range. We trek further to Australian camp to stay overnight.
- Day 08: Trek to Sarangkot (1,600m), Overnight in Lodge
It is the second day of the trek and we are trekking to Sarangkot. The trek goes on easy trail and passes through beautiful villages with lots of incredible cultural riches. We trace the trail on an easy pace and eventually reach Sarangkot. We enjoy the captivating view of Annapurna range and relax at Sarangkot for the night.
- Day 09: Trek to Pokhara, Check in Hotel
We wake up early morning to view the sunrise over the mountains. The early morning wake up is worth as the mountain views and sunrise makes it wonderful. We relish breakfast after the sunrise and start the trek for the day. The trek for the day goes downhill all the way to Pokhara. As we trek down, we can enjoy the view of Lake Fewa and beautiful Lakeside town on the shore. We reach Pokhara to enjoy a half day of sightseeing tour. We visit some wonderful places in the city like Davis falls, Gupteswor cave and drive up to World Peace Pagoda for sunset.
- Day 10: Drive Back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
Early in the morning, after breakfast, we get on the bus to drive back to Kathmandu. About seven hours of overland journey takes us back to Kathmandu. Once we are in Kathmandu, we go to hotel and spend the whole day at leisure on our own. Finding relieving massage, good food, souvenir shopping, and wandering around can keep you busy for the day.
A farewell dinner is scheduled for this evening. We will let you know the departure time for dinner once we reach Kathmandu.
- Day 11: Departure Day
The final day of the trip, we drive you to airport for your scheduled flight homebound or other destination. We will pick you up 3 hours prior to your flight schedule.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Experience Nepal Tours Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodiation in Kathmandu for 3Nights, Pokhara 2Nights, Chitwan 2Nights, Nagarkoat 1Nights, 3Nights at the Trekking Trail with B/B Basis.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the tour.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the Tour.
- Guided UNIESCO World Heritage Sites Tour in Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur and Pokhara with entrance permit.
- Guided Jungle Safari Tours with entrance permit.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder English Speaking Tour Guide.
- All expenses of the Guide that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Touring Gears.
- Tour Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Experience Nepal Tours Cost Excludes
- Meals in Kathmandu, Chitwan, Pokhara and Nagarkot (Includes in Full Board Tour).
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Gratuities to guide, porters and driver (Not mandatory but expected as customizetripomary thank you for the service).
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Experience Nepal Tours Departures Spring/Autumn 2022/2023
Experience Nepal Tours Cost Facts
- The above Tour Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Tour can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Ttour Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Touring Activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- For these reasons the same tour can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Experience Nepal Tours.
Aww, There are no trip dates for this product! May be this product runs round the year, Please contact us for the schedule. Thank you.
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Tours in Nepal - Useful Information
Casual clothing can be worn at any time during your stay in Nepal. However keep in mind that you are travelling in a mainly Hindu country. Please make sure you are appropriately dressed. Clothes that are too tight fitting, short or revealing such as shorts, mini skirts or low cut T-shirts should be avoided, especially in the country side. Whether you need warm woolen or down clothes or light summer clothes depends on your travel itinerary, on the altitude and season you travel. In high altitudes temperature changes can occur very quickly and vary drastically.
The climate of Nepal varies depending on the altitude of the area visited. A visist to Nepal is possible all the year round, but activites such as mountain flights, jungle safaris, rafting and trekking are best done from October to May.
The Nepalese Rupee is subdivided into 100 Paisa. Coins are available in 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 & 100 Paisa. The denominations of notes are 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 500 & 1000 rupees. For the current exchange rate check our website.
220 volts AC, 50 cycles throughout the country. Australian plugs will fit in Nepalese power points. Please be aware that in many areas there is no electricity or it is not reliable, especially in remote areas and on treks.
Depending on your chosen type of accommodation, your room will vary. Kathmandu offers some beautiful International Hotels with high standard but do bear in mind that there is a big shortage of trained staff in Nepal, and things may not "hop" the way you expect. In general accommodation is clean, comfortable and acceptable for western travellers. All our hotels have private facilities. Of course lodges and other types of accommodations are of lesser standard..
Most hotels can arrange laundry, though rarely dry-cleaning. However, other than in Western-run or superior hotels, you can expect boiling, or other "rough" handling to be the order of the day. OK for T-shirts and cottons, but, not for your fine silks!
You can expect your bags to have a rough time in Nepal! Take sturdy luggage such as the nylon sausage type made of non-tear material. If you use bags with wheels or rucksacks with frames try to find one where they can be removed or are well recessed. This is not only because they may be broken off from your bags, but, they can also do great damage to other people's baggage. Your international baggage allowance is 20 kilos (44 lbs) in Economy Class.
The streams should be considered polluted and whilst bottled water is often available the disposal of plastic bottles is a problem. Have some means to purify water, iodine and/or a fine ceramic filter are the best options.
Responsible TravelA proper VISA to enter and stay in Nepal is a must. There are reported cases when travelers are advised non-requirement of Nepal VISA by their travel agents. Practically every foreign national requires VISA to enter these countries. Do not encourage beggars. Don't trust strangers with money. Trust your hotel, but not people you may bump into on the streets. It is advisable to cover yourself with travel insurance for thefts, loss and medi-claim. Carry proper maps of the places proposed to visit in Nepal, as signboards are often absent. Try to reach a station during daytime if traveling on your own. In any case avoid persistent touts and taxi-drivers at airport/stations/bus stand to help you find your hotel. Always use tourist assistance desk for proper advice. Women traveling alone in certain deserted places should avoid walking at odd hours. While changing money, insist on getting encashment certificate. Do not checkout of the hotel in hurry. While checking out it has been noticed in some hotels, the extras are unreasonably charged which the guest hurriedly pays without cross-checking. Do not leave your cash and valuables in your hotel rooms. Keep your cash divided in different pockets. Take care of proper disposal of your rubbish always whether you are exploring Cities, Himalayas or anywhere else. Always use strong suitcases/baggage, as mishandling is common at airports/stations. Don't tip unreasonably and unnecessarily in a hotel. The NEWS soon spreads in the hotel and by the time you checkout there will be a group of them saluting you to expect something. Most of the monuments give very good discount for students from all over the world. They must carry there valid school identity card.
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Tours Package