- Epic trekking journey to Everest Base Camp (5364m)
- Hiking to incredible Kalapatthar View Point (5545m)
- Exploration of Tengboche and Pangboche Monasteries
- Sherpa cultural wonders of Everest region
- Peaceful and adventurous trekking experience
- Cultural Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
Take this epic journey to the Everest Base Camp into the Himalayas to find sheer joy of adventure walking and being at the base of the highest mountain in the world.
This spectacular journey of life time takes you deeper into the Everest region and higher towards the base camp. As one of the most sought after trekking journeys in the world, Everest Base Camp Trekking gets thousands of trekkers every year from around the world. The historical name of the highest mountain alone is more than enough to allure any adventure trekker to take the journey once in their life time. When you trek through the mountainous landscape deeper and higher towards the Everest, you realize why so many people want to go there.
The joy of walking several days amidst the marvelous mountains is an otherworldly experience. Apart from the mystical mountain charm, charismatic culture of the legendary Sherpa people of the region seizes your attention as you traverse along the region. The life style, traditions, spiritual vibes, hospitality and the overall magnificence in simplicity of the region are also equally fabulous that can overwhelm anyone.
Everest Base Camp Trek Detailed Itinerary
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- 4 Nights Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodation in Kathmandu with B/B basis.
- Half day guided city tour with entrance permit.
- Round Flight ticket for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge Accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters to carry luggages.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Excludes
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Gratuities to guide, porters and driver (Not mandatory but expected as customizetripomary thank you for the service).
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Everest Base Camp Trek Fixed Departure Spring/Autumn 2020/2021
Everest Base Camp Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Everest Base Camp Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 04, 2019 - March, 20, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|March, 18, 2019 - April, 03, 2019||Guranteed||1470.00||Inquiry|
|March, 25, 2019 - April, 10, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|April, 01, 2019 - April, 16, 2019||Guranteed||1470.00||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2019 - May, 01, 2019||Guaranteed||1470.00||Inquiry|
|April, 22, 2019 - May, 07, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|April, 30, 2019 - May, 15, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|May, 07, 2019 - May, 22, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|May, 13, 2019 - May, 28, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|May, 20, 2019 - June, 04, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|September, 05, 2019 - September, 21, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|September, 12, 2019 - September, 27, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|September, 24, 2019 - October, 09, 2019||Guaranteed||1470.00||Inquiry|
|October, 01, 2019 - October, 16, 2019||Guaranteed||1470.00||Inquiry|
|October, 15, 2019 - October, 31, 2019||Guaranteed||1470.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2019 - November, 07, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|October, 29, 2019 - November, 14, 2019||Guaranteed||1470.00||Inquiry|
|November, 04, 2019 - November, 19, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|November, 12, 2019 - November, 27, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|November, 19, 2019 - December, 02, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|November, 26, 2019 - December, 11, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|December, 02, 2019 - December, 17, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|December, 05, 2019 - December, 19, 2019||Available||1470.00||Inquiry|
|December, 17, 2019 - January, 01, 2019||Guaranteed||1470.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Everest Region Trek