Mount Baruntse Expedition
Technical, Bit difficult & Popular Mountain.
Mount Baruntse is at the height of 7,129m. in between the lap of Everest and Makalu mountain. This mountain was first ascended first by Colin Todd and Geoff Harrow on 30 May 1954. They have climbed the mountain by the South -East Ridge. Since than many climbers have used this route and got succeeded. This mountain has also been becoming coveted day by day like the other Pumori, Ama Dablam as well as Everest too.
The south -East Ridge of Baruntse it is little bit difficult because of being straightforward hard ways to climb. There are hard sections of 50 Degree's elevation with a prominent ice cliff to be climbed facing the risk of avalanche. The climbers have succeeded the mountain mostly in the spring season because of being the season the best to the climber safety. But also some climbers have reached on it's top in the autumn season as well.
Mount Baruntse Expedition Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Preparation for expedition, Hotel
- Day 03: Briefing in Tourism Ministry of Expedition, Hotel
- Day 04: Fly to Lukla (2800M) trek to Chutanga (3100m), Lodge
- Day 05: Trek to Chatrarbu (Thuli Khark), Lodge
- Day 06: Trek to Kothey (3090m), Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Thangnak (4355m), Lodge
- Day 08: Trek to Khare, Lodge
- Day 09: Trek to Mera BC, Camping
- Day 10: Trek to Seto Pokhari, Camping.
- Day 11: Trek to Baruntse BC (5400m), Camping
- Day 12-30 Climbing period of Mt. Baruntse (7,129m), Camping
- Day 31: Trek back to Setopokhari, Camping
- Day 32: Trek to Mera La - Khare, Lodge
- Day 33: Trek to Kothey, Lodge
- Day 34: Trek to Chutanga, Lodge
- Day 35: Trek to Lukla, Lodge
- Day 36: Fly back to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
- Day 37: Free Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 38: Mt. Baruntse Expedition ends /Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Mount Baruntse Expedition Cost Includes
- Transportation Arrival & Departure; on domestic and international flights.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- All Domestic flights charges.
- All Transportation service from starting and ending points of Baruntse Expedition trips.
- Climbing Sherpa guide for Baruntse Expedition.
- Baruntse Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Everest National Park trekking permit.
- Permits for the Mount Baruntse Expedition.
- High altitude meal (Full board) while Trekking to Baruntse B.C and while Climbing.
- All the expenses & insurance of Liaison officer (Govt. of Nepal).
- Cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency.(USE PAY)
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on Baruntse Expeditions.(USE PAY)
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Mount Baruntse Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar & Beverage Bills
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Climbing Bonus for Baruntse base camp staffs, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and customizetripom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Baruntse expedition.
- Garbage Deposit USD 5,00.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Kathmandu.
Mount Baruntse Expedition Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2022/2023
Mount Baruntse Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Baruntse Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2021 - May, 20, 2021||Available||8,500.00||Inquiry|
|October, 08, 2021 - November, 11, 2021||Available||8,500.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
All Inclusive Price
US$ 8,500.00 Per/person
Please inquiry for group discount. Group Discount [+]
No of people
Price per person
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Key Facts Mount Baruntse Expedition
- Maximum Altitude
- Trek Difficulty
assez difficile (fairly difficult). Fairly hard, snow and ice at an angle of 45-65 degrees, rock climbing up to UIAA grade III, but not sustained, belayed climbing in addition to a large amount of exposed but easier terrain. Significant objective hazard. Steep climbing or long snow/ice slopes above 50º; for experienced alpine climbers only.AD+
Flight & Private Vehicale
Baruntse Expedition Route Map
Baruntse Expedition Route Map: Approx.
Similar 7,000M Expedition