The Annapurna Expedition attempts the highest of the four main summits of the Annapurna range, Annapurna I (8167m). Annapurna I is tenth among Earth's fourteen eight-thousands. It was first climbed in 1950, as the first 8000m plus summit conquered by the French team under Maurice Herzog. There are many routes all across the Annapurna range open for climbers, so it's necessary for prospective mountaineers to choose their exact route for planning purposes. The Annapurna peaks are among the world's most dangerous mountains to climb, although in more recent history the number of fatalities has reduced.
The ascent via the south face is considered by some the most difficult of all climbs. The entire massif and surrounding area is protected within the 7629km2 Annapurna Conservation Area, the first and largest conservation area in Nepal.
Annapurna First Expedition Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Prepare for expedition, Hotel
- Day 03: Briefing at Ministry of Tourism of Expedition, Hotel
- Day 04: Drive to Pokhara Trek to Beni, Lodge
- Day 05: Drive to Lete, Lodge
- Day 06: Trek to Jungle Camp, Camping
- Day 07: Trek to Miristi Khola, Camping
- Day 08: Trek to Annapurna West/South, Camping
- Day 09-38: Climbing Period of Annapurna 1 (8091m), Camping
- Day 39: Trek to Miristi Khola, Camping
- Day 40: Trek to Jungle Camp, Camping
- Day 41: Trek to Lete, Lodge
- Day 42: Drive to Beni & Pokhara, transfer hotel
- Day 43: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 44: Free Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 45: Annapurna First Expedition ends / Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Mount Annapurna 1st Expedition Cost Includes
- Transportation Arrival & Departure; on domestic and international flights to join the mount Annapurna 1st expedition.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- All Domestic flights charges.
- All Transportation service from starting and ending points of Annapurna 1st Expedition
- Climbing Sherpa guide for Annapurna 1st Expedition.
- Annapurna 1st Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Annapurna 1st climbing permit and all government taxes
- High altitude meal (Full board).
- All the expenses & insurance of Liaison officer (Govt. of Nepal).
- Expedition manager, cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- We provide warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency.(USE PAY)
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on Annapurna First Expeditions.(USE PAY)
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Mount Annapurna 1st Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar & Beverage Bills
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Climbing Bonus for Annapurna First base camp staffs, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and customizetripom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Annapurna First expedition.
- Garbage Deposit USD 2,000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Kathmandu.
Mount Annapurna First Expedition Spring/Autumn Fixed Departures 2020/2021
Annapurna First Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Annapurna First Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|April, 03, 2019 - May, 16, 2019||Available||17,500.00||Inquiry|
|October, 02, 2019 - October, 07, 2019||Available||17,500.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Mount Annapurna First Expedition Map
Similar 8,000M Expedition