Singu Chuli (also known as Fluted Peak) is one of the trekking peaks in the Nepal Himalaya range. The peak is located just west of Ganggapurna in the Annapurna Himal. The peak requires ice climbing equipment.
Singu Chuli with a height of 6105m, is the mountain formerly known as Fluted Peak. Although it has quite an easy access, this mountain has proven too difficult for most commercial climbing groups, so most of them concentrate their efforts on Tent Peak. This peak of 6501m is named for the steep ice slopes and can be approached from Pokhara by trekking into Annapurna sanctuary.
A 'trekking' peak, but this is no indication of the difficulties. Right in the centre of the Annapurna sanctuary, with the views and exposure that this brings, Singu Chul is a fantastic looking peak that seems much more daunting viewed from Annapurna base camp than it's height suggests. This impression grows the closer you get. Various routes are possible but the south ridge dominates the eye. Combined with Tharpu Chuli, its much easier neighbour, it makes a great and cheap proposition for serious himalayan climbing in fantastic scenery without the crowds.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu / airport pick up and transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Half day guided tour and trip briefing and trek preparation
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara o/n (960 m) / stay at hotel
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk(1920 m)
- Day 05: Trek to Chomrong (2170 m)
- Day 06: Trek to Doven (2600 m)
- Day 07: Trek to Machhapuchare Base Camp (3700 m)
- Day 08: Excursion day hike to Annapurna Base Camp
- Day 09: Trek to Singuchuli Base Camp (4200 m)
- Day 10: Acclimatization day and climbing equipment recheck
- Day 11: Trek to High Camp (4920 m)
- Day 12: Trek to Camp 1 (5600 m)
- Day 13: Singuchuli / fluted peak summit and back to Base camp
- Day 14: Extra day for summit
- Day 15: Back to Machhapuchare Base Camp
- Day 16: Trek to Bamboo (2310 m)
- Day 17: Trek to Jhinudanda (1780 m)
- Day 18: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
- Day 19: Free exploration rest day in Pokhara
- Day 20: Drive to Kathmandu / stay at hotel / exploration day
- Day 21: Singuchuli peak climbing ends / airport transfer
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Arrival & Departure Transfers on both Domestic and International Flights.
- All transportation service from starting and ending points of Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Expedition.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation on a twin share on BB basis.
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing permits and entrance fees for Annapurna Conservation Area (TIMS Card).
- Annapurna Trek & Singu Chuli Peak climbing expedition route map.
- Accommodation in best available Teahouse or Lodge while Trekking to Singu Chuli Peak B.C.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Singu Chuli Peak B.C.
- Three times meals while on Annapurna Region Trek & Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Expedition.
- All Necessary Camping Equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for Climbing Expedition's crew's.
- Climbing/Trekking Guide, Cook, Porters with their equipments, daily wages & food
- Singu Chuli Peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters.
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Climbing Bonus & tips for Singu Chuli Peak climbing expedition base camp staffs and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Singu Chuli Peak climbing expedition trips.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|October, 16, 2017 - November, 05, 2017||Guaranteed||3,150.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx.
Similar Annapurna Region Climbing