Royal Trek is named for a journey taken by Prince Charles (Prince of Wales) of England. It offers excellent mountain views of Annapurna and the Dhaulagiri Range. Suggested for people with limited time, yet still offering supreme cultural interaction and scenic vistas.
Royal Trek offering the views of the Annapurna, Machhapuchhre and The Manaslu range is called Royal Trek, because Price Charlse of Wales first travelled along the same route. It is a moderately easy trek and suite for those who are seeking to explore mountains in short holiday period.
People all through the world like to walk through this trek route and like to visit this region. We see the many mountainous views: Annapurna south (7219m), Annapurna I (8091M), Annapurna II (7937M), Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Machhapuchhre (6993M), Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri (8167M) Hiunchuli (6441M), Lamjung Himal (6931M) and many other peaks and mountainous views.
The Royal Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, Overninght in Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara, Chek in Hotel.
- Day 04: Drive to Bijayapur khola and trek to Kalikasthan, Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 05: Trek to Shaklung, Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 05: Trek to Chisopani, Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 06: Trek to Begnas / drive back to Pokhara, Check in Hotel.
- Day 07: Drive back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel.
- Day 08: Royal Trek ends / Final Depature.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
The Royal Trek Cost Includes
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and viceversa by Private vehicle.
- 3 Days accommodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu B/B Basis .
- 2 Days accmmoodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Pokhara.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Pokhara - Pokhara to Kathmandu by Private Vehicle.
- Full Board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on Trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Agency Service Charge (10%) and all kinds of Government Taxes(13% VAT ).
The Royal Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue (Helicopter), Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section
The Royal Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
The Royal Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for The Royal Trek.
Aww, There are no trip dates for this product! May be this product runs round the year, Please contact us for the schedule. Thank you.
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Annapurna Region Trek