The place, Panch Pokhari is very popular among Nepalese Shaman and must be visited by them. Panch Pokhari Trekking is the way to explore Shamanism in Nepal. Panch Pokhari is named after five holy ponds, which Hindus religiously respect.
The trek commences from here to the farmland, villages and forest of Rhododendron, conifer, bamboos, oaks and pines. In the spring forest, it looks enchanting with flowers all around.
Langtang Panch Pokhari Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, O/N Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Chautara (1450m) , Overnight in Camp.
- Day 04: Trek to Sano Okhareni (1965m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 05: Trek to Kami Kharka (2810m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 06: Trek to Pauwa Bas (3000m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 07: Trek to Hille Bhanjyang (3400m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 08: Trek to Narsimpati (3700m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 09: Trek to Panch Pokhari (4100m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 10: Trek to Tupi Danda (2320m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 11: Trek to Dhap (1200m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 12: Rest Day in Dhap Explore the culture, Overnight in Camp.
- Day 13: Trek to Melamchi (800m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 14: Drive Back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel.
- Day 15: Panch Pokhari Trek Ends/ Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Langtang Panch Pokhari Trek Cost Includes
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and viceversa by Private vehicle.
- 3 Days accommodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Full Board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on Trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse.
- Transportation to Starting Point and from Ending Point of the trek by Private Vehicle.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Agency Service Charge (10%) and all kinds of Government Taxes(13% VAT ).
Langtang Panch Pokhari Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue (Helicopter), Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section.
Langtang Panch Pokhari Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Langtang Panch Pokhari Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Langtang Panch Pokhari Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 19, 2017 - April, 03, 2017||Available||1,850.00||Inquiry|
|April, 03, 2017 - April, 22, 2017||Available||1,850.00||Inquiry|
|April, 17, 2017 - May, 06, 2017||Available||1,850.00||Inquiry|
|May, 03, 2017 - May, 18, 2017||Available||1,850.00||Inquiry|
|May, 15, 2017 - June, 03, 2017||Available||1,850.00||Inquiry|
|September, 06, 2017 - September, 25, 2017||Available||1,850.00||Inquiry|
|September, 17, 2017 - October, 06, 2017||Available||1,850.00||Inquiry|
|October, 01, 2017 - October, 16, 2017||Available||1,850.00||Inquiry|
|October, 17, 2017 - November, 05, 2017||Available||1,850.00||Inquiry|
|November, 07, 2017 - November, 22, 2017||Available||1,850.00||Inquiry|
|November, 16, 2017 - December, 02, 2017||Available||1,850.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Langtang Region Trek