Naar Phu Trekking is one of the best trek of Annapurna region and for those who want to explore hidden valley and trek off-the beaten path, crossing over the challenging high pass Kangla 5306m from where a magnificent panorama view of Annapurna & Manaslu massif is quite rewarding. There are two principal villages Naar 4110m& Phu 4080m. the total inhabitants are about 300 persons who depend on farming & yak herding and follow Buddhism as a religion. It is the main gateway for climbing expeditions to Kanguru Himal, Him lung, Ratnachuli and other peaks.
Naar Phu Trekking leads to a hidden valley, where the people depend on livestock. Meaning of Nar-Phu is above the tree line, or the upper limits of cultivation, it is in the very north of Manang district. It takes five hours getting to the pass that links Nar with Manang and three other Bhotia villages in the Nyershang down valley.
Apart from the odd researcher and climbing expeditions permitted to climb Himlung, Ratnachuli and Gachikang, few foreigners have visited the area and tourism infrastructure is almost non-existent. Since Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) recently extended its network and has included Nar and Phu Valley, it is preparing a suitable tourism development plan at the request of the government for undiscovered valley.
Nar Phu Valley Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, Overninght in Hotel
- Day 03: Drive to Syange (1100m) by Jeep & Trek to Jagat (1314m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 04: Trek to Dharapani (1860m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 05: Trek to Koto (2600m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 06: Trek to Metha (560m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 07: Trek to Phu Gaon (4080m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 08: Trek to Mahendra pul (3400m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 09: Trek to Naar (4110m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 10: Trek Kang La Base Camp (4530m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 11: Cross Kang La (5306m) & Trek to Ngawal (3660m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 12: Trek to Pisang (3200m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 13: Trek to Timan (2270m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 14: Trek to Jagat (1314m), Overnight in Guiest House
- Day 15: Trek to Syange (1100m) and drive to Kathmandu, Chek in Hotel
- Day 16: Nar Phu Valley Trek Ends/ Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Nar Phu Valley Trek Cost
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and viceversa by Private vehicle.
- 3 Days accommodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Syange - Syange to Kathmandu by Private Vehicle.
- Full Board Open and Choice Meals 3 Meals a day wihile on Trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Agency Service Charge (10%) and all kinds of Government Taxes(13% VAT ).
Nar Phu Valley Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue (Helicopter), Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section
Nar Phu Valley Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Nar Phu Valley Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Nar Phu Valley Trek.
Aww, There are no trip dates for this product! May be this product runs round the year, Please contact us for the schedule. Thank you.
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Annapurna Region Trek