Larke Peak Climbing of Manaslu region is even newly opened by Nepal government for the trekkers. Manaslu has still its own natural amazing of beauty that every trekker can have the maximum satisfaction of nature's paradise here. Tamang and Sherpa communities diverse culture and tradition make the journey fascinating and ever memorable. This trek initiates from Gorkha along with Larke pass (5420 m.) and prorogues finally Besisahar.
Trekking around Manaslu rewards you an excellent opportunity to experience in the exceptionally unvisited region of Nepal. Larke Peak Climbing and Manaslu trekking region of Nepal receives a few trekkers, which makes your visit here more interesting and exotic. Manaslu trekking has been open for travelers since 1991 and it provides spectacular beauties along the border of Nepal and Tibet and organized trekking in groups and special permits are required to get entry into this region.
Larke Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu & drive to hotel
- Day 02: Prepare permit and trekking, Hotel
- Day 03: Drive to Arughat, Camping
- Day 04: Arughat - Liding, Camping
- Day 05: Liding - Machhakhola, Camping
- Day 06: Machhakola - Thulo dhunga, Camping
- Day 07: Thulo Dhunga - Philim, Camping
- Day 08: Philim - Bephadi, Camping
- Day 09: Bephadi - Namrung, Camping
- Day 10: Namrung - Shella village, Camping
- Day 11: Shella - Sama Gaun (village)
- Day 12: Sama Village - rest day for acclimatization
- Day 13: Sama - Samdo, Camping
- Day 14: Samdo - Larke Peak B.C., Camping
- Day 15: Base camp - High camp
- Day 16: Summit Larke Peak & return B.C.
- Day 17: Larke pass 5213m. - Bhimtang
- Day 18: Bhimtang - Teliche
- Day 19: Teliche - Dharapani
- Day 20 Dharapani - Chamche & drive to Kathmandu
- Day 21: larke Peak Climbing Expedition trip ends / Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Larke Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Welcome/Farewell dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Tourist Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu in B/B basis.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Larke Base Camp.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Larke Peak Climbing permits and TIMS Card fees.
- All necessary camping equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for climbing expedition's crew's.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder local Trekking/Climbing Guide.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Larke Peak Climbing group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
- Agency service charge.
Larke Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses.
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Larke Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Larke Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Larke Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 05, 2017 - March, 26, 2017||Available||4,190.00||Inquiry|
|March, 22, 2017 - April, 12, 2017||Available||4,190.00||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2017 - October, 31, 2017||Available||4,190.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 12, 2017||Available||4,190.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Larke Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx..
Similar Langtang Region Climbing