Langtang Ganja la Pass Trek leads you through Tamang villages, stupas/monastries to the extremely adventurous trekking trail. Then after crossing one of most challenging passes, Ganja la Pass, you will be thrilled with the view of Langtang Range, green forests, seasonal flowers are the other items of attraction in Langtang.
Sundarijal is the starting point of this trekking, eventually the trail passes with view of Langtang Himal 5160m. After Langtang village in hight of 3500m and where the national park headquarters is located, you'll be headed to Kyangjin Gompa and Yala Peak then you require to pass 5106m Ganja La. The pass is blocked by snow, so local inquiries about its condition, good equipment and mountaineering experience are necessary for safe crossing.
The Helambu village excludes a Tibetan feel and you will see fields enclosed by stone walls as well as herds of yaks, the most important animal for the people there. From Tarke Gyang, we descend to Melamchi Khola before climbing to Pati Bhyanjyang, then trek down to Sundarijal, from where we drive back to Kathmandu.
Langtang Ganja La Pass Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, Overninght in Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi, Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 04: Trek to Sherpagaon (2563m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 05: Trek to Thyangsyapu (3120m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 06: Trek to Langtang Village (3330m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 07: Trek to Kyanjin Gonpa (3730m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 08: Free day in Kyanjin Gompa for Acclimatization, Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 09: Trek to Ganja La Base camp (4430m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 10: Trek to Ganja la high camp (4960m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 11: Trek to Ganja la pass (5130m) and Kharka (4700m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 12: Trek to Dhupku (4040m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 13: Trek to Yangri Khara (3130m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 14: Trek to Gang Yul (2770m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 15: Trek to Kakani (1996m), Overnight in Camp.
- Day 16: Trek to Melamchi Bazaar, Drive back to kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 17: Ganja La Pass Trek Ends/Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Langtang Ganja La Pass Trek Includes
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and viceversa by Private vehicle.
- 3 Days accommodation in Tourist StandardHotel in Kathmandu B/B Basis .
- Full Board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on Trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Agency Service Charge (10%) and all kinds of Government Taxes(13% VAT ).
Langtang Ganja La Pass Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue (Helicopter), Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section.
Langtang Ganja La Pass Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Langtang Ganja La Pass Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Langtang Ganja La Pass Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 18, 2017 - April, 05, 2017||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|April, 18, 2017 - May, 06, 2017||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|May, 16, 2017 - June, 03, 2017||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|September, 05, 2017 - September, 23, 2017||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|September, 19, 2017 - October, 07, 2017||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|October, 13, 2017 - October, 30, 2017||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|November, 07, 2017 - November, 25, 2017||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
|November, 14, 2017 - December, 03, 2017||Available||2,490.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Langtang Region Trek