Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing is another popular among hobby climbers and its accessible route follows to regular Langtang trekking region.Langsisa Ri Peak is situated in the very popular Langtang Region and is technically challenging peak. The peak is for those who really like to have adventure in using their experience with full climbing equipments such as rope, ice-axe, ten etc. It takes you the way of Langtang River with traditional Tamang culture and boarder of Tibet with a view of fields enclosed by stone walls as well as herds of yaks. Togeteher climbers also enjoy abundant of Himalayan wildlife and very scenic destination exploration.
Langsisa Ri peak is fairly takes you through Langtang valley, a narrow and mountain valley nestled between the main Himalayan range to the north, and snowy peaks to the south. Therefore, while having this trip you will have amazing mountain vistas including of mighty Langtang Lirung (7,246 m) and many other smaller peaks--namely Ganjala Pass (5,122 m), Gang Chhenpo (6,388 m), and other trekking peaks of Naya Kangri (5,846 m), Dorge Lakpa (6,989 m) to name a few.
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Kathmandu; Prepare climbing
- Day 03: Drive to Syabru besi
- Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel
- Day 05: Trek to Langtang village
- Day 06: Trek to Gynging Gompa
- Day 07: Acclimatization
- Day 08: Trek to Langshisa Khark
- Day 09: Trek to Langshisa Base camp
- Day 10: Base camp to high camp
- Day 11: Summit Langshisa 6427m & Base camp
- Day 12: Trek to Kyanging Gompa
- Day 13: Trek to Lama Hotel
- Day 14: Trek to Shyabru village
- Day 15: Trek to Barkho & drive to Kathmandu
- Day 16: Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition trip ends /Transfer to airport for final departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Arrival & Departure Transfers on both Domestic and International Flights.
- All transportation service from starting and ending points of Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation on a twin share on BB basis.
- Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing permits(TIMS Card).
- Langsisa Ri Peak climbing expedition route map.
- Accommodation in best available Teahouse or Lodge while Trekking to Langsisa Ri Peak B.C.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Langsisa Ri Peak B.C.
- Three times meals while on Annapurna Region Trek & Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition.
- All Necessary Camping Equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for Climbing Expedition's crew's.
- Climbing/Trekking Guide, Cook, Porters with their equipments, daily wages & food
- Langsisa Ri Peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters.
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Climbing Bonus & tips for Langsisa Ri Peak climbing expedition base camp staffs and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Langsisa Ri Peak climbing expedition trips.
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 05, 2017 - March, 21, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|March, 22, 2017 - April, 07, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2017 - October, 26, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 07, 2017||Available||1,980.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx..
Similar Langtang Region Climbing