Kanchenjunga (8586mt) is world's third tallest mountain and first conquered by British nationals Mr. George Band & Joe Brown on May 25th 1955 and stands on the eastern border of Nepal & India. A trek to Kanchenjunga is real wilderness adventure
In the low land are Rai, Limbu and Chhetri and the upper part is dominated by Sherpa People. During your trek you will be crossing Sinion-la 4645m, Mirgin-la 4645m & Selele-la 4480m. Then hike up to Yalung base camp (4840m.) and North Base Camp of Kanchenjunga Pangpema (5143m.) and of Kumbhakarna Himal/Jannu Himal base camp (4750m). As the path gains its altitude, awesome views of Everest, Lhotse, Makalu & Kanchenjunga, 4 of the world's highest mountain make this trek really rewarding. The Kanchenjunga conservation area has been selected as one of the 200 global eco regions recognized by The World Wildlife Fund.
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu & Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, O/N Hotel.
- Day 03: Fly to Biratnagar, Overnight in Guest House
- Day 04: Drive to Taplejung(2265mm), Overnight in Guest House
- Day 05: Trek to Mitlung (921m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 06: Trek to Chiruwa (1270m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 07: Trek to Sukethum (1585m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 08: Trek to Amjilosa (2395m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 09: Trek to Gyabla (2730m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 10: Trek to Gunsa (3427m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 11: Trek to Khambachen (4050m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 12: Trek to Lhonak (4780m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 13: Trek to Pang Pema(5143m) (Kanchenjunga Base Camp) back to Lhonak, Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 14: Trek to Khambachen (4050m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 15: Trek to Gunsa (3427m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 16: Trek to Selelela Base Camp (4480m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 17: Trek to Cheram (3870m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 18: Trek to Ramche(4580m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 19: Hike to Okthang (4700m) and Trek to Tortong(2995m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 20: Trek to Yamphutin(2080m) via Lasiya bhanjyang(3310m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 21: Trek to Khebang(1915m), Overnight in Tented Camp
- Day 22: Trek to Khamdini, Overnight in Camp
- Day 23: Drive to Bhadrapur, Overnight in Guest House
- Day 24: Fly back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 25: Kanchenjunga Trek Ends/Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek Cost Includes
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and viceversa by Private vehicle.
- 3 Days accommodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu B/B Basis .
- Full Board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on Trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse.
- Flight ticket for Kathmandu to Biratnagar and from Bhadrapur to Kathmandu.
- Transportation to Taplejung from Biratnagar by Private Vehicle and Transportation from Khamdini to Bhadrapur by Local Bus.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Agency Service Charge (10%) and all kinds of Government Taxes(13% VAT ).
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue (Helicopter), Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section.
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek Fixed Departure Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Kanchenjunga Base Camp Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 27, 2017 - April, 20, 2017||Guaranteed||3,150.00||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2017 - May, 10, 2017||Available||3,150.00||Inquiry|
|May, 01, 2017 - May, 25, 2017||Available||3,150.00||Inquiry|
|October, 21, 2017 - November, 16, 2017||Guaranteed||3,150.00||Inquiry|
|November 05, 2017 - December, 02, 2017||Guaranteed||3,150.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Special Region Trek