Hiunchuli Peak Climbing:, (Hiunchuli 6,441m) lies in the Annapurna range like other two peaks Tharpu Chuli and Singu Chuli. Which forms a massive sou th-facing wall together with Annapurna South. This is considered a sacred mountain of Gurung ethnic. This peak is one of the difficult peaks climbing in Nepal. It can be climbed from southeast face and northwest face.n The mountain is not technically difficult to climb but there is still danger of rock falling and route finding may also be a problem.
Hiunchuli Peak, at a height of 6,441 meters, forms a massive south-facing wall together with Annapurna South. Its eastern face overlooks the Modi Khola and guards the entrance to the Annapurna Sanctuary. An American Peace Corps Expedition, via the southeast face, first climbed Hiunchuli in October 1971. The mountain is not technically difficult to climb but is vulnerable to rock falls, and route finding may also be a problem. Even though it offers major new route potentials, it has received little attention from mountaineers and is rarely climbed.
Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- Day 02: Prepared climbing Permit & briefing
- Day 03: Drive to Pokhara – hotel
- Day 04: Drive to Suikhet & Trek to Pothana
- Day 05: Pothana – New bridge
- Day 06: New Bridge – Khuldighar 2380m.
- Day 07: Khuldighar – Himalayan hotel 2950m.
- Day 08: Himalayan - Machapuchhere B.C. 3800m.
- Day 09: Machapuchare BC. – Hiunchuli Base camp 4600m.
- Day 10: Hiunchuli Base camp - High camp 5500m.
- Day 11: Hiun Chuli 6441m. Summit & back to B.C.
- Day 12: Base Camp – Himalayan hotel
- Day 13: Himalayan Hotel - Chomorong 2100m.
- Day 14: Chomorong – Ghandrung - Birethati.
- Day 15: Birethati – Nayapul & drive Pokhara 900m.
- Day 16: Drive to Kathmandu 1350m.
- Day 17: Free Day in Kathmandu/Rest Day.
- Day 18: Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Expedition Ends /Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Includes
- Arrival & Departure Transfers on both Domestic and International Flights.
- All transportation service from starting and ending points of Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Expedition.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation on a twin share on BB basis.
- Hiunchuli Peak Climbing permits and entrance fees for Annapurna Conservation Area (TIMS Card).
- Annapurna Trek & Hiunchuli Peak climbing expedition route map.
- Accommodation in best available Teahouse or Lodge while Trekking to Hiunchuli Peak B.C.
- Accommodation in Tented Camp while on Hiunchuli Peak B.C.
- Three times meals while on Annapurna Region Trek & Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Expedition.
- All Necessary Camping Equipments; Tent, Table & Chair for Climbing Expedition's crew's.
- Climbing/Trekking Guide, Cook, Porters with their equipments, daily wages & food
- Hiunchuli Peak expedition group climbing gear, climbing rope, snow bars & carabineers etc.
- Warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters.
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- 2:1 Ratio porter carrying 30KG.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Climbing Bonus & tips for Hiunchuli Peak climbing expedition base camp staffs and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Hiunchuli Peak climbing expedition trips.
Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2017 - May, 02, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
|May, 20, 2017 - June, 06, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
|October, 10, 2017 - October, 25, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 08, 2017||Available||2,480.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Hiunchuli Peak Climbing Route Map: Approx.
Similar Annapurna Region Climbing