Helambu Culture Trek is easy and provides the spectacular views of the Langtang (7245m), Ganesh Himal (7405m), Dorje Lhakpa (6990m) and other small mountains of Langtang Himalayan range. You'll have an oppertunity to explore buddhist village, encountering lots of warm and friendly people. It is an ideal trip for those who have a short time and like to combine both cultural scene. You will enjoy visiting the culturally rich Tamang villages, Buddhist Gompas and the fantastic landscape with rice fields.
Helambu is a lush region to the North of Kathmandu inhabited by Sherpas and Tamang people although the Sherpas of this region differ in their practices from their cousins in the Everest region.The trek passes through some beautiful forests and very interesting villages on route.
Helambu Cultural Trek is relatively an easy and the main highlights are Ama Yangri (3771mt), from where one can enjoy spectacular views of Dorje Lhakpa (6966m), Phurbi chyachu 6637m, Ganchenpo 6387m and other peaks of the Langtang Himalayan range and moreover you’ll have an opportunity to explore Sherpa and Tamang culture and they are Buddhist by religion. Along the way you will be encountering lots of warm and friendly people, monasteries, chorten, wild honey hives and beautiful landscape. It is an ideal trip for those who don’t have a long vacation.
Helambu Cultural Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, Overninght in Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal (1460m) & Trek to Chisapani (2215m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 04: Trek to Kutumsang (2470m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 05: Trek to Tharepati (3510m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 06: Trek to Tarkeghyang (2740m) & hike to Yangri Peak, Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 07: Ttrek to Sermathang (2590m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 08: Trek to Melamchi Bazar (870m), Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu, Check in Hotel.
- Day 10: Helambu Cultural Treks Ends/ Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Helambu Cultural Trek Cost Includes
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and viceversa by Private vehicle.
- 3 Days accommodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Full Board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on Trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases during trek in Tea House, Lodges or Guesthouse.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Agency Service Charge (10%) and all kinds of Government Taxes(13% VAT ).
Helambu Cultural Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue (Helicopter), Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section.
Helambu Cultural Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Helambu Cultural Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Helambu Cultural Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 19, 2017 - March, 29, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|April, 02, 2017 - April, 12, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|April, 16, 2017 - April, 26, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|April, 30, 2017 - May, 09, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|September, 24, 2017 - October, 03, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|October, 01, 2017 - October, 10, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 02, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|November, 05, 2017 - November, 15, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|November, 19, 2017 - November, 29, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
|December, 03, 2017 - December, 13, 2017||Available||1,090.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Langtang Region Trek