The main highlights of the Gokyo Lakes Trek are the longest glacier of Nepal, the Ngozumba Glacier, the pristine Gokyo Lakes and the hike up to the famous viewpoint of Gokyo Ri. From here the panorama includes four 8000m peaks.
The Gokyo Lakes Trek follows the Dudh Kosi River. It has all of the benefits of the Everest Base Camp Trek but fewer visitors. The staggering mountain panorama from the pinnacle viewpoint atop Gokyo Ri is the climax of the journey, with four of the world's ten highest peaks – Everest, Lhotse, Cho-Oyu and Makalu – on display. Our professional mountain guide and staff handle everything, understanding your interests and needs along the way.
Everest Gokyo Lakes Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmanu(1300m), Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours around KTM Valley/Trek Preparation, Hotel
- Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla(2,800m) and Trek to Phakding(2,652m), Lodge
- Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazar (3,440 m)
- Day 05: Rest and acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar, Lodge
- Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Phorste Drengka (3675m), Lodge
- Day 07: Trek from Dole to Machhermo(4,470 m), Lodge
- Day 08: Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo(4800 m), Lodge
- Day 09: Acclimatization Day, Hike to Fifth Lake and back to Gokyo, Lodge
- Day 10: Hike up to Gokyo Ri(5357 m) and trek back to Dole, Lodge
- Day 11: Trek from Dole to Namche Bazaar, Lodge
- Day 12: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla, Lodge
- Day 13: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel
- Day 14: Free(Contingency)Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 15: Final Departure, Trasfer to Airport
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Gokyo Lakes Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis as listed in the Itinerary.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Flight ticket for Lukla to Kathmandu with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Tour and Trekking Map.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Professional & highly expertise local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Our service charges and all kinds of government taxes.
Gokyo Lakes Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Personal trekking gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition/trekking goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES" Section
Gokyo Lakes Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Gokyo Lakes & Gokyo RI Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Gokyo Lakes & Gokyo RI Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 01, 2017 - March, 15, 2017||Guranteed||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|March, 18, 2017 - April, 02, 2017||Guranteed||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|April, 05, 2017 - April, 20, 2017||Guranteed||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|April, 22, 2017 - May, 07, 2017||Guranteed||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|May, 06, 2017 - May, 21, 2017||Guranteed||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|May, 25, 2017 - June, 09, 2017||Guranteed||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|September, 10, 2017 - September, 25, 2017||Guranteed||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|October, 08, 2017 - October, 23, 2017||Guranteed||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|October, 22, 2017 - November, 06, 2017||Guranteed||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|November, 04, 2017 - November, 19, 2017||Guranteed||1,390.00||Inquiry|
|November, 19, 2017 - December, 04, 2017||Guranteed||1,390.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Everest Region Trek