The Ganesh Himal Trek allows trekkers the opportunity to have surprisingly quiet views of the high valleys north of Ganesh Himal on the Tibetan border. This is one of the legendary ‘Hidden Valleys’ of the Himalaya, little-visited yet close to Kathmandu. The main summits are Ganesh I (7422m), II (7118m), III (7043m), IV (7140m), V (6970m), VI (6908m) and Ganesh VII (6350m). Lively Tamang culture, coniferous pine forest, alpine meadows, sacred lakes and a rich biodiversity of flora & fauna are the major attractions of this area. As per your time and fitness, you can choose a suitable itinerary.
There are several points – Syabrubesi, Betrawati, Charangge Phedi and Machhakhola – where you can either start or end your trek. The main villages are Chalis, Shertung, Lapagaon and Tipling. This trek is quite unique because it is pristine and little-frequented by trekkers. Hot springs, white and black lakes, breathtaking views of Langtang, Ganesh Himal and Manaslu will make you feel like you have chosen the right trip.
Ganesh Himal Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu (1334m), Transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours in Kathmandu/Preparation for Trek, O/N Hotel.
- Day 03: Drive to Betrawati, Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 04: Trek to to Kispang (1600m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 05: Trek to Thulo Chaur (2200m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 06: Trek to Gonga (2900m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 07: Trek to Rupchet (3635m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 08: Trek to Shing La Top (4100m) - Kharka (2500m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 09: Trek to Pangsang-la Bangyang (4100m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 10: Trek to Bangyang Tipling (2000m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 11: Trek to Borang (1700m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 12: Trek to Jharlang (1700m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 13: Trek to Kintang Phedi (800m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 14: Trek to Jamrung Dubar(1800m), Overnight in Tented Camp.
- Day 15: Trek to Dhading Bensi(700m), Overnight in Guest House.
- Day 16: Drive Back To Kathmandu, Check in Hotel
- Day 17: Ganesh Himal Trek Ends/ Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
- Pick up and drop service from Airport to Hotel and viceversa by Private vehicle.
- 3 Days accommodation in Tourist Standard Hotel in Kathmandu B/B Basis.
- Full Board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on Trek.
- Accommodation in twin sharing bases at Guest House and during the trek in Full Board Tented Camp.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Betrawati and Dhading Bensi to Kathmandu by Private Vehicle.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker’s Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise Local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Agency Service Charge (10%) and all kinds of Government Taxes(13% VAT ).
Upper Dolpo Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue (Helicopter), Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Travel Insurance, Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section.
Ganesh Himal Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Ganesh Himal Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Ganesh Himal Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 02, 2017 - March, 19, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|March, 25, 2017 - April, 12, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|April, 20, 2017 - May, 07, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|September, 05, 2017 - September, 22, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|September, 25, 2017 - October, 12, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|October, 20, 2017 - November, 07, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
|November, 15, 2017 - December, 02, 2017||Available||1,450.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Cost & Departures
Your Trip Your Style!
Similar Off the Bitten Trek