- Excellent trekking journey to Everest region
- Exploration of Tengboche
- Sherpa cultural wonders of Everest region
- Peaceful and adventurous trekking experience
- Cultural Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu
Everest Panorama View Trek is a short trekking journey in the Everest region. This trip goes along the same trail as the Everest Base Camp trekking goes but reaches only up to Tengboche before making a turn back down towards Lukla. Although a short trekking period in the epic Everest region, this trek brings an opportunity of witnessing the highest peak in the world along with many other spectacular mountains. Apart from the mountains, you can also experience the charm of cultural riches, spiritual vibrations and simplicity in life style.
In a very short span of trekking days, this trip provides some unforgettable moments of joy. The overwhelming views of the mountains, refreshing air, spiritual vibrations, simple yet inspiring life style of people and many other wonderful things are just awesome. The feeling of trekking into the region is otherworldly.
- Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu (1400m), Transfer to Hotel.
Today is the day of your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal. As soon as you come out of the Kathmandu airport, you will find our representative waiting for you in the waiting area right outside the arrival lounge. You will be warmly greeted and welcomed by the representative and led to the vehicle. Our vehicle will take you to the trip hotel, most of the time in Thamel, that is 20-30 minutes drive, depending upon traffic, from the airport.
After you check into the hotel, you can take relaxing time on your own as there are no activities scheduled for today, except our trip briefing meeting. We will let you know about the briefing timing upon your arrival.
- Day 02: Cultural Tours around KTM Valley/Trek Preparation, Hotel
Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. We come to take your for a wonderful cultural heritage tour of Kathmandu valley. As part of the tour, we are going to visit four of the UNESCO Heritage monuments in Kathmandu valley. The places we visit today are incredible mixture of culture, history, spirituality, art and stories. Overnight in Hote.
Believed to have been created on its own, this Budhhist stupa is the oldest of all the monuments in Kathmandu valley. Standing atop a small hillock, Swoyambunath, known as monkey temple amongst tourists, provides a fascinating view of the valley, surrounding hills and snow-capped mountain at the distance on a clear day.
Patan Durbar Square
One of the three medieval palace squares, Patan Durbar Square holds its medieval art and architectural grandeur. Amazing skill of the artisans is evident in each and every building that stands in the square. The square comprises of medieval palace, temples and museum.
This site is the most sacred Hindu temple area in the country. But, as the temple is strictly a Hindu only area, non-Hindu tourists go there to watch the unique Hindu cremation rituals on the bank of River Bagmati. The death rites of Hindu family there are so engrossing and heart-touching which make you feel the moment. It's not any kind of intrusion in being there and watching somebody being cremated in an open ground. It's a great cultural experience.
This giant Buddhist stupa is considered as the biggest one in the world. This small square with giant shrine has a powerful presence of the spiritual vibrations. It's an important pilgrimage site for the people following Tibetan Buddhism.
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla (2,810m) trek to Phakding (2,610m), Lodge
After a day of wonderful immersion into Kathmandu vibes, we are ready to fly and trek into the higher elevation. We drive to airport early morning to board our flight to Lukla to enter the Everest region. About half hour of spectacular flight takes us to the small but beautiful town of Lukla where magical mountain peaks extend their warm welcome to us.
Once we prepare for the day walk, we proceed walking towards Phakding as the destination for the day. The first day of walk in the Everest region goes along the Dudh Koshi River passing through several mani walls, chhortens and beautiful landscapes. Phakding village lies beautifully on the bank of Dudh Koshi River where we spend the night. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazzar (3440m), Lodge
It's a beautiful day of walking into the Sagarmatha National Park. We relish the mouthwatering breakfast as a gentle breeze comforts the morning. We set off on the trek for the day and reach Monjo to enter the national park zone. After checking into the park, we head up towards Namche Bazar. Crossing suspension bridges over the river in several places; passing through forested parts and many wonderful views, we finally reach Namche Bazar. Namche Bazar is a beautiful settlement on a mountain slope with the view of Himalayan peaks right in front. It is also an important trade center in Everest region. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 05: Acclimatization Day at Namche Bazzar, Lodge
An additional day of exploring around Namche is required to acclimatize with the thinning air as we go higher. We hike to the Everest view point to get the very first glimpse of Mt. Everest along with other impressive peaks in the region. We can hike up to Khumjung if you like to. The hiking to a higher elevation will help us acclimatize properly so that we can walk further higher. We return back to Namche Bazar in the afternoon and wander around the bazar. A relaxing afternoon will reenergize and prepare us for the next day. Overnight in Lodge.
- Day 06: Trek to Tyangboche (3860m), Lodge
A fresh morning with the view of mountain peaks makes our breakfast even tastier. Filled with the energy, we are ready for the day to walk to Tengboche. The first section of the walk gently climbs and then goes much flatter before descending to the river and cross a suspension bridge. After crossing the suspension bridge, it is obvious that the trail is ascending towards Tengboche.
We reach Tengboche to be greeted by the spectacular view of Mt. Ama Dablam along with the view of the Mt. Everest and other peaks around. Apart from enjoying the view of the Himalayan peaks, we can explore the famous Tengboche Monastery where the first Everest Summiteer Tenzing Norgay Sherpa once lived as a monk. Overnight in Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Khumjung (3,790m), Lodge
Tengboche is the highest elevation that we reach on this trip. We start descending towards Khumjung after relishing breakfast at the lodge in Tengboche. Marvelous morning mountain view from Tengboche prepares us for the walk of the day. Khumjung is a small but beautiful Sherpa village with fascinating views. Overnight at a lodge.
- Day 08: Trek to Namche Bazar (3,440m), Lodge
The journey back down to Namche Bazar will be of around eight hours. Leaving the Everest and other mountains in the region far behind, we descend long hours down to Namche Bazar. We can take some relaxing stroll around Namche Bazar in the evening or just stay inside the comfort of the lodge. Overnight at a lodge.
- Day 09: Trek to Lukla (2,860m) via Phakding, Lodge
The final day of this trek is eventually here today. We walk back to Lukla via Monjo and Phakding along the Dudh Koshi River. A round trip on the Everest Base Camp trail comes to end here. We celebrate the end of the trekking part of the journey and thank our wonderfully amazing supporting crew members for their service and effort to take us to the base camp and back safely. Overnight at a lodge.
- Day 10: Fly to Kathmandu (1,400m), Check in Hotel
We get ready for the flight back to Kathmandu. We board the plane at Lukla airstrip and fly back to Kathmandu. Once we land in Kathmandu airport, we go to hotel and spend the whole day at leisure on our own. Finding relieving massage, good food, souvenir shopping, and wandering around can keep you busy for the day.
A farewell dinner is scheduled for this evening. We will let you know the departure time for dinner once we reach Kathmandu.
- Day 11: Free (Contingency) Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
This is an additional day in the itinerary to compensate any possible delays on the trekking or cancellation of the flights. We extremely recommend that you have at least 2 extra days after the itinerary days so to maintain any possible delays or cancellation of the flight. If everything goes without any problem, you can utilize those extra days doing some other activities.
- Day 12: Departure Day
The final day of the trip, we drive you to airport for your scheduled flight homebound or other destination. We will pick you up 3 hours prior to your flight schedule.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customizetripomized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Everest Panorama/View Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Welcome and Farewell dinner with cultural program.
- 4 Nights Tourist Standard Hotel Accmmodation in Kathmandu with B/B basis.
- Half day guided city tour with entrance permit.
- Round Flight ticket for Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge Accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full Board Meals (3 Meals a day) while on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Professional & highly expertise government licensed holder Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters to carry luggages.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sunglasses etc.
- Friends Adventure Team's Sleeping Bag, Walking Poles and Duffel Bag, to be return after trip completed.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Arrangement of all rescue and evacuation promptly, in Worst Condition
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Trekking Map, Friends Adventure Team's special Souvenir.
Everest Panorama/View Trek Cost Excludes
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- All desserts, sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Medical and Travel Insurance and Emergency rescue by any means of Transportation including Helicopter evacuation if required.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Gratuities to guide, porters and driver (Not mandatory but expected as customizetripomary thank you for the service).
- Any other item not included in "Cost Includes" Section.
Everest Panorama/View Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2018/2019
Everest Panorama Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Everest Panorama Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 12, 2018 - March, 22, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|March, 26, 2018 - April, 04, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|April, 01, 2018 - April, 10, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2018 - April, 25, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|May, 01, 2018 - May, 10, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|May, 16, 2018 - May, 26, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|October, 02, 2018 - October, 12, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|October, 16, 2018 - October, 26, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|November, 03, 2018 - November, 13, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|November, 18, 2018 - November, 28, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|December, 03, 2018 - December, 13, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|December, 19, 2018 - December, 29, 2018||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Everest Region Trek