The Everest Panorama Trek is suitable for those with less time who would like a superb view of Everest. The Everest Panorama Trek is the best option for those who want easier access, while still capturing great views of the highest peak in the world. This moderately graded trek gives a good insight into the Sherpa culture of the Everest Khumbu region without the struggle of high altitude trekking.
After the thrilling flight to Lukla, the trek ascends through lovely forests and traditional Sherpa villages to the cosy settlement of Namche Bazaar (3440m), the unofficial capital of the Sherpas. Higher up is the world-renowned sacred monastery of Tengboche (3867m), which gives its own special reward with views of Everest soaring behind Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Kangtega and Tawache.
Everest Panorama/View Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmanu, Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tours around KTM Valley/Trek Preparation, Hotel
- Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla and Trek to Phakding(2,652m), Lodge
- Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m), Lodge
- Day 05: Rest Day Namche Bazar for acclimatization and excursion around, Lodge
- Day 06: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3860m), Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Khumjung to Jorsalle(2,740m), Lodge
- Day 08: Trek to Lukla, Lodge.
- Day 09: Flight back to Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel
- Day 10: Final Departure.
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Everest Panorama/View Trek Cost Includes
- Airport pickup and drop by private vehicle.
- Accommodation for 3 Nights at Tourist Standard Hotel with B/B basis in Kathmandu.
- Accommodations during the trip in best available Guesthouses/lodges.
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the Trek as applicable.
- Air fare Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu.
- Full Board Meals (Open and Choice Menu) while on trek.
- Licensed English speaking trekking guide.
- 2:1 Porter if Needed.
- All necessary insurance of Nepali staff (Guide/Porter).
- Essentials Trekking Gears.
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide and Porter during the trip.
- First Aid Medical Kit.
- All the required permits and paperworks.
- Agency Service Charge and Goverment Taxes.
Everest Panorama/View Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section
Everest Panorama/View Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Everest Panorama Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Everest Panorama Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 12, 2017 - March, 22, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|March, 26, 2017 - April, 04, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|April, 01, 2017 - April, 10, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2017 - April, 25, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|May, 01, 2017 - May, 10, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|May, 16, 2017 - May, 26, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|October, 02, 2017 - October, 12, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|October, 16, 2017 - October, 26, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|November, 03, 2017 - November, 13, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|November, 18, 2017 - November, 28, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|December, 03, 2017 - December, 13, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
|December, 19, 2017 - December, 29, 2017||Available||1,380.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Everest Region Trek