Most mountaineers dream of reaching the summit of mount Everest during their lifetime. For many mountaineers a successful Everest expedition is the ultimate goal of climbing in the Nepals Himalaya. Everest expedtion via the South Face remain the most popular choice, as this route has the highest success rate.
The Everest expedition starts after Trekking to Everest Base Camp. A short walk along the moraine leads to the Khumbu Icefall, with large crevasses, which are the main obstacles on Everest expeditions. Each year, experienced Sherpas fix this section with ropes and ladders which make it easier for climbers to reach Camp 1. Everest aspirants must ascend more gradually to reach Camp 2. From here climbing on mixed snow and ice leads the way up the Lhotse Face to Camp 3. From camp 3 the climbing is on moderate mixed snow and rock, which is not easy, to the South Col (Camp 4). The route steepens after ascending snow slopes to reach the crest of the South East Ridge. A steep climb leads to the South Summit followed by the traverse to the Hillary Step and the final ridge to the summit.
Available Trip: Fix Departure Full Board Group Joining, Base Camp Services.
Mount Everest Expedition Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Prepared for expedition, Hotel
- Day 03: Officially briefing in Ministry of Tourism, Hotel
- Day 04: Fly to Lukla 2800m. & trek to Phakding (2640m), Lodge
- Day 05: Trek to Namche Bazar (3446m), Lodge
- Day 06: Acclimatization Day, Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Thyanboche (3800m), Lodge
- Day 08: Trek to Pheriche (4243m), Lodge
- Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4930m), Lodge
- Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5360m), Camping
- Day 11-58 Mount Everest Climbing Period, Camp
- Day 59: Trek to Thyanboche (3800m), Lodge
- Day 60: Trek to Namche, Lodge
- Day 61: Trek to Lukla (2800m), Lodge
- Day 62: Fly Back to kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 63: Free Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 64: Everest Expedition trips ends / Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Mount Everest Expedition Cost Includes
- Transportation Arrival & Departure; on domestic and international flights.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan
- All Domestic flights charges.
- All Transportation service from starting and ending points of Mt. Everest Expedition trips.
- Climbing Sherpa guide 1:1 Ratio for Everest Expedition.
- Mt. Everest Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Sagarmatha National Park Trekking & Everest Expedition South Face Expeditinon Permit and all government taxes for Everest Expedition.
- High altitude meal (Full board) while on Trekking to Everest B.C. and while Climbing Everest.
- All the expenses & insurance of Liaison officer (Govt. of Nepal).
- Cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- Warm clothing, trekking gear for nepali staff including porters.
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency.(USE PAY)
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on Everest Expeditions.(USE PAY)
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Mount Everest Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Bar & Beverage Bills
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Climbing Bonus for Everest Base Camp Staffs, Tips and Personal Nature Expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Everest expedition.
- Garbage Deposit USD 4,000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Kathmandu.
Mount Everest Expedition Fixed Departures Spring 2017/2018
Everest Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Everest Expedition.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 25, 2017 - June, 16, 2017||Available||36,990.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Cost & Departures
Your Trip Your Style!
Everest Expedition Map
Similar 8,000M Expedition