- Experience the real life of the Sherpas and visit Tengboche Monastery
- Discover the flora and fauna of the Sagarmatha National Park
- Cross the Renjo La pass (5435), Cho La pass (5420m) and Kongma La pass (5535m)
- Visit Everest Base Camp, Kala Pattar, Gokyo Lakes & Gokyo Ri
The Everest (Three) High Passes Trek is suitable for physically fit adventure seekers. You will visit Thame village, the birthplace of the famous mountaineer Tenzing Norgay Sherpa, who reached on the top of the world’s highest mountain, Everest, together with Edmund Hillary on 29 May 1953.
During the Everest (Three) High Passes Trek you will cross the main passes of Renjo La (5340m), Cho La (5420m) and Kongma La (5210m). In addition to making these high crossings, we will also hike up the three very famous viewpoints of Gokyo Ri (5360m), Kala Pattar (5560m) and Chhukung Ri (5560m). Our route will include a trip to Everest Base Camp (5380m) and explore the tumbling Khumbu Glacier. The more challenging high alpine pass of the Amphu Laptsa pass (5845m) will also be attempted if conditions permit. Although primarily a high mountain experience, the trek also offers insights into the Sherpa culture, and the varied biodiversity of the flora and fauna. It is not unusual to see the national bird of Nepal, the Danfe, snowcocks and the Himalayan Monal (pheasant). Watch for the fleet-of-foot blue sheep, musk deer and Himalayan Tahr. Other major highlights of nature are the juniper, rhododendron flowers, medicinal plants, beautiful lakes and cool, cascading rivers.
Everest High (Three) Passes Trek Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1350m/4428ft), Hotel
- Day 02: Cultural Tour / Preparation for the trek, Hotel
- Day 03: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding, Lodge
- Day 04: Trek to Namche (3440m/11283ft), Lodge
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar-Acclimatize Day, Lodge
- Day 06: Trek to Thame(3800m), Lodge
- Day 07: Trek to Lumde, (4137m), Lodge
- Day 08: Trek to Gokya via Ranjo la Pass (5465m/17,929ft), Lodge
- Day 09: Trek to Thaknak (4750m/15580ft), Lodge
- Day 10: Trek to Zungla via Chola pass(5367m/17604ft), Lodge
- Day 11: Trek to Gorekshep,(5,160m/16,929ft), Lodge
- Day 12: Hike up to the Base Camp,(5,357m/17,575ft), Lodge
- Day 13: Hike up to Kalapatthar and trek to Lobuche(5545m), Lodge
- Day 14: Trek to Chukung via Kongma la pass(4,730m/15,518ft), Lodge
- Day 15: Trek to Tengboche(3,867m/12684ft), Lodge
- Day 16: Trek to Namche, Lodge
- Day 17: Trek to Lukla, Lodge
- Day 18: Fly to Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 19: Free(Contingency)Day in Kathmandu, Hotel
- Day 20: Departure day
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Everest High (Three) Passes Trek Cost Includes
- Airport Pick and Drop in Kathmandu by Private vehicle.
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu B/B Basis as listed in the Itinerary.
- Welcome dinner with cultural program as listed in the itinerary.
- Half day guided city tour with world heritage entrance permit as listed in itinerary.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek as applicable.
- Flight ticket for Lukla to Kathmandu with airport TAX.
- Standard Lodge/Guest House accommodation (best available) with twin sharing basis during the trek.
- Full board Open and Choice Meals (3 Meals a day) wihile on the trek.
- Trekking Permit and Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- Tour and Trekking Map.
- Group Trekking Gears.
- Professional & highly expertise local Trekking Guide.
- 2:1 Porters.
- All expenses of the staffs (Guides/Porters) that includes Food, Accommodation, Salary, Insurance, Equipment during your travel period.
- All the necessary trekking gear for porters like jacket /trousers, trekking shoes, gloves, shocks, sun glasses etc.
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Our service charges and all kinds of government taxes.
Everest High (Three) Passes Trek Cost Excludes
- Any packed food/snacks, aerated drinks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, cigarettes, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, Laundry Expenses, Tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies or satellite phones And Internet expenses.
- Clothing, Packing Items or Bags, Personal Medical Kit, Personal Trekking Gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations.
- Any additional staff other than specified.
- Rescue, Repatriation, Medicines, Medical Tests and Hospitalization expenses.
- Medical Insurance and emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Travel Insurance and helicopter rescue.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Visa issuance is easy at the arrival).
- Personal climbing gears.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods.
- Any other item not included in "COST INCLUDES” Section
Everest High (Three) Passes Trek Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Everest Base Camp 3 High Passes Trek Cost Facts
- The above trekking Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This trek can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The trek Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Trekking Cost also affect the number of guides and porters.
- For these reasons the same trek can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Everest Base Camp 3 High Passes Trek.
|Departure Dates||Departure Availablity||Trip Cost||Inquiry|
|March, 18, 2017 - April, 06, 2017||Available||1,890.00||Inquiry|
|April, 15, 2017 - May, 04, 2017||Available||1,890.00||Inquiry|
|April, 22, 2017 - May, 11, 2017||Available||1,890.00||Inquiry|
|May, 06, 2017 - May, 26, 2017||Available||1,890.00||Inquiry|
|September, 24, 2017 - October, 12, 2017||Available||1,890.00||Inquiry|
|October, 01, 2017 - October, 20, 2017||Guaranteed||1,890.00||Inquiry|
|October, 15, 2017 - November, 03, 2017||Available||1,890.00||Inquiry|
|November, 12, 2017 - December, 01, 2017||Available||1,890.00||Inquiry|
|November, 19, 2017 - December, 09, 2017||Available||1,890.00||Inquiry|
|December, 02, 2017 - December, 20, 2017||Guaranteed||1,890.00||Inquiry|
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Your holiday Your style
Have a big group? We can help.
Need additional ativities? We can help.
Low on budget? We can help.
Similar Everest Region Trek