FAT is a team of young, experienced, motivated and energetic professionals.
- Mission Statement: Friends Adventure Team Pvt. Ltd. aspires for responsible tourism and sets out commitments and goals likewise, Our Practices, which outlines the management practices necessary for implementation of the policy. As we aims to target both individual and group market and become their holiday planner of the choice for pleasure and adventure trips that deliver innovative products and services as per their changing needs, wants and preferences in a responsible manner.
- Personilized and Professional Service: Our staff is our strength and has been with us for a long time. They play the vital role of delivering personalized and professional service to our valuable clients, and they take good care of the clients because we take good care of them.
- Safety is our top most priority: To ensure the safety of our valuable clients we do not compromise on quality of equipment, and our guides are well trained in navigation, first-Aid, Open & Choice Higenic Food. Equipments like Gamo bag & PAC for High Altitude Travellers.
- Young & Local Experts : Our experienced, trained &qualified staff is always ready to serve you in the best possible way to make your holiday a lifetime memory.
- Affordable & Flexible Trekking in Nepal: Prices of the package trips are very reasonable. We give our clients the best value for their money and we assure you that with Friends Adventure Team you will be satisfied.
- Customized Offers: We design various package trips to fit the needs, preferences and special interests of our clients both for individuals and groups. Considering time, budget and other constraints.
By choosing Friends Adventure Team, you will get a good value for the price and we assure you that we make every possible effort to make your trip an experience of a lifetime.
Leading the Himalaya in adventure travels and tours for over a decade
Welcome to Friends Adventure Team (FAT)! Our slogan is: “Explore yourself through adventure” and we are a passionate group of professionals working together since 1998. With devotion to excellence, FAT has been providing quality experiences in Himalaya for more than a decade, becoming a leading operator for travel and adventure services in Nepal, Bhutan, India and Tibet. We offer international standard amenities while guiding travelers to natural beauty and cultural treasures throughout Central Asia.
Nepal is a nature-lover’s paradise with highest peaks on planet, extensive biodiversity, and world-renowned cultural traditions. From magnificent vistas to spiritual tours and everything in between, whatever your level of health and fitness, an adventure of a lifetime awaits and we will help you discover it! FAT has earned global respect and trust working together with clients toward meeting their goals.
FAT is committed to highest service standards in all activities while providing clients with the most memorable and enjoyable experiences. Your satisfaction and well-being are our foremost priority.
Friends Adventure Team (FAT) is one of the leading government-registered trekking companies of Nepal and based in Kathmandu. Since its establishment, it has been organizing treks, expeditions, cultural tours, canyoning, and shaman tours for both individuals and groups in accordance with their needs wants & special interests. FAT also operates various trips to Tibet, Bhutan and India Ladakh. We are an active member of Trekking Agencies association of Nepal (TAAN), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) and Nepal Canyoning Association (NCA)
FAT is a team of young, experienced, motivated and energetic professionals, who have been handling international clients for more than 15 years. . All founder directors have practical fields experience of leading Trekking, Climbing and Canyoning groups in the Himalayas. The Directors have a good command over English and French Language. Our motto “ Customer Satisfaction is Our Pleasure”
Our experienced, trained & qualified staff is always ready to serve you in the best possible way to make your holiday a lifetime memory. To improve the quality of service, once a year we send our staff to various training and refresher courses including eco-guide training, first aid, language, cooking, team-building, hygiene, navigation and more. We have guides with a good command over English, French, Spanish, German, Russian & Korean language.They have general knowledge about the culture, history, nature, religion, flora and fauna of the areas. All our guides are government approved license holders and are trained from government training institutes. All Nepali staffs including porters are insured for accidents and rescue support if any thing happens during the journey. Porters who trek above 3000m will get full set of warm clothing including a jacket, trousers, socks/shoes, sunglasses, a warm blanket and a common tent.
Safety is our top most priority. To ensure the safety of our valuable clients we do not compromise on quality of equipment, and our guides are well trained in navigation, first-Aid. For high altitude passes we take a Gammow Bag, Oxygen cylinder and Medical Kit bag so that we can respond to problems like altitude sickness, hypothermia and other injuries. A satellite phone is also carried to establish immediate contact in case an emergency helicopter rescue is needed.
We serve healthy, hygienic and freshly prepared food. Meal is prepared with fresh seasonal ingredients as much as possible. Our cooks are experienced in preparing various Nepali, Indian, Continental, Italian, and Korean dishes to suit our clients’ palate. To enhance their cooking skills, the kitchen crew undertakes regular training courses.
Our motto with regard to ecology is “minimum impact, maximum experience” All our trekking staff are given eco-training and have knowledge about how to execute their activities in an environmentally friendly way. Trekking staff are required to take back to Kathmandu the litter produced during trekking and dispose of it correctly. Based on their performance with regard to eco-friendly activities, they are encouraged with prizes and certificates on annually day of the company.
We design various package trips to fit the needs, preferences and special interests of our clients both for individuals and groups. Considering time, budget and other constraints, we can sort out the best package trip for you. We have a wide range of package trips to suit different tastes like we offers trekking, peak climbing, canonying, , honey hunting, educational, photography, cultural and shaman tours and more.
Similar Everest Region Trek