Mount Ama Dablam Expedition Outline Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu
- Day 03: Prepared Expedition & Briefing in Ministry of Tourism
- Day 04: Lukla and trek to Phakding - Camp or Lodge
- Day 05: Namche Bazaar - Camp or Lodge
- Day 06: Namche -Acclimatization - Camp or Lodge
- Day 07: Namche -Thyanboche Monastery Camp or Lodge
- Day 08: Thyanboche -Ama Dablam Base Camp, Camp
- Day 09-26: Climbing Expedition period for Ama Dablam 6812m.
- Day 27: Base camp - Namche -Camp or Lodge
- Day 28: Namche - Phakding -Camp or Lodge
- Day 29: Phakding - Lukla -Camp or Lodge
- Day 30: Fly Lukla - Kathmandu & transfer to hotel
- Day 31: Kathmandu
- Day 32: Amadablam expedition ends / Final Departure
All conditions stated in the above Itinerary are for the guests who prefer full package trip. At the same time, we also serve you based on your choice. Above holiday itinerary can be customized as our guest specific requirements and can make Shorter and Longer. We design your holidays accordingly.
The above itineraries are subject to change due to condition beyond our control. This is a Guideline showing tentative night stops. Physical, Technical and Natural condition may change this above itineraries.
Mount Ama Dablam Expedition Cost Includes
- Transportation Arrival & Departure; on Domestic and International flights.
- Standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on B/B plan.
- All Domestic flights charges.
- All Transportation service from starting and ending points of mount Ama Dablam Expedition.
- Climbing Sherpa guide for Ama Dablam Expedition.
- Mount Ama Dablam Expeditions Group climbing gears like rope, ice bar etc.
- Everest Conservation Area trekking & Ama Dablam climbing permit and all government taxes.
- High altitude meal (Full Board) while Trekking to Ama Dablam Base Camp and while Climbing.
- All the expenses & insurance of Liaison officer (Govt. of Nepal).
- Cook, support crew and porters with their equipments, daily wages, food & insurance etc.
- Camping & Kitchen equipment like base camp tents, dining tent with table and chair, kitchen tent with all utensil and toilet tent.
- High altitude tents and necessary gadgets like EPI gas and burner for high climb.
- We provide warm clothing, trek gear for nepali staff including porters
- Life & medical insurance for Nepali staff & Porters.
- Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC) & Gamow Bag along with the comprehensive First Aid Kit.
- Communication device like Satellite Phone & Willkie-Talkie in case of emergency.(USE PAY)
- Emergency Oxygen with regulator and mask while on mount Ama Dablam Expeditions.(USE PAY)
- Agency service charge.
- Ample farewell dinner with Nepali song & dance.
Ama Dablam Expedition Cost Excludes
- International airfare and airport tax.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- Medical and personal high risk insurance.
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
- Bar & Beverage Bills.
- Personal equipment & climbing gears.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Climbing Bonus for Ama Dablam base camp staffs, tips and personal nature expenses.
- Permit fees and custom charge for Sat phone, communication gadget and commercial filming while on Ama Dablam expedition.
- . Garbage Deposit USD 2,000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Kathmandu.
Ama Dablam Expedition Fixed Departures Spring/Autumn 2017/2018
Expedition Cost Facts [+]
Ama Dablam Expedition Cost Facts
- The above Expedition Itinerary is a guideline and standard pattern. This Expedition can be modified according to your time and requirements.
- Cost & Departures Dates of Expedition will change according to your NEED, GROUP SIZE and TIME.
- The Expedition Itinerary may be changed after understanding by both agency and client. Additional activities could be added or reduce as per client's request before confirming the trip.
- Price for reduced Expedition/Hiking activities could be deducted and additional activities could be added as per mutual understanding.
- The Expedition Cost also affect the number of Mountain Guides, Porters and Services.
- For these reasons the same Expedition can be HIGHER and LOWER Price.
- We offer you the best price guaranteed for Ama Dablam Expedition.
|October, 10, 2017 - November, 10, 2017
Cant Find Suitable Departure? Let us know... We will Take you There....
Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp
Annapurna Base Camp
Mount Dhaulagiri Range from Poon Hill
Amazing Mesmarizing Annapurna Base Camp Trek